What's new

Steam Gift Cards?

Tsuna

Tsuna

‫‬‭‮҉ Premium Member
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Today I browsed the Gamestop deals and saw a steam gift card worth 50$. This is a dream come true! I don't have a credit card so this is perfect.

Wii

Wii

100% Asian
Reaction score
Sin$
Today I browsed the Gamestop deals and saw a steam gift card worth 50$. This is a dream come true! I don't have a credit card so this is perfect.
Why did you make this thread? Are you asking someone to get you a giftcard, are you informing us about them? Please don't make random threads.

Tsuna

Tsuna

‫‬‭‮҉ Premium Member
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you make this thread? Are you asking someone to get you a giftcard, are you informing us about them? Please don't make random threads.
I'm informing you, it's not random so please slow your role, I put it in PC forums for a reason. Does it sound like I asked someone to buy it for me? No. Okay bye.

Wii

Wii

100% Asian
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm informing you, it's not random so please slow your role, I put it in PC forums for a reason. Does it sound like I asked someone to buy it for me? No. Okay bye.
Sorry. I wasn't try to be a pee pee.

7s ragdoll

7s ragdoll

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I heard about these, Im in the same position as you except we stillllll dont have them in england.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoa there wannabe moderator. If you read the OP properly he is just telling us about them.

@OP
I just saw this last week and was like "Oh wow, thats cool". However I use my debit card on everything so it don't really matter to me.

Tsuna

Tsuna

‫‬‭‮҉ Premium Member
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm afraid the price is kind of high. 50$ near me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register