What's new

Solved Stealth Server Causeing Console Not To Boot

• Thread starter XeneonModz
  • Start date
  • Views 160
X

XeneonModz

Reaction score
Everytime i get a blank launch.ini, delete the old launch.ini from my hard drive, put the blank one on, load my plugins on that, it doesnt work. I've tried for almost 5 hours straight now to get this issue resolved. Im to the point of ripping the hair out of my head. Anyone have any clue whats going on.

So, Im in dashlaunch, i set my plugins, the 2nd one is my stealth server. I save it and load it, restart my console, it starts booting and then it ints a loading loop on the xbox icon. The line things in the icon are still moving. I got a blank launch.ini and put it on my harddrive, loaded the plugins, and same thing. It was working fine earlier until my Gta 5 crashed. And if i do change my stealth server, when i turn on my console after setting the plugin, in the middle of it booting, it will like restart and boot up again and not load the dashboard.

UPDATE 1: I've tried a few more things, clearing cache, and 3 diffrent stealth servers. It would be best if someone could help me over Skype:JordanTGraves111

UPDATE 2: I got 1 Stealth Server to run, but im not using it, its just one i used for testing.

Last edited:
N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Everytime i get a blank launch.ini, delete the old launch.ini from my hard drive, put the blank one on, load my plugins on that, it doesnt work. I've tried for almost 5 hours straight now to get this issue resolved. Im to the point of ripping the hair out of my head. Anyone have any clue whats going on.

So, Im in dashlaunch, i set my plugins, the 2nd one is my stealth server. I save it and load it, restart my console, it starts booting and then it ints a loading loop on the xbox icon. The line things in the icon are still moving. I got a blank launch.ini and put it on my harddrive, loaded the plugins, and same thing. It was working fine earlier until my Gta 5 crashed.
If it is stuck on the logo attempting to load, it means your Xbox cannot connect to whichever stealth server you're using.
  • Clear your Cache:
    Go to System Settings > Storage > Hit Y on your Hard Drive and hit Clear System Cache.
  • Factory Default your Network:
    Go to System Settings > Network > Configure Network > Additional Settings > Factory Default.
  • Do the XBL Test Method:
    Go to your Network, and Test the Xbox Live connection.
    On the bottom, are Four Icons.
    The third one, is a Globe with a Controller on it.
    Start the Connection Test, and as soon as the third icon lights up, hit B.
    Depending on the stealth you have, this initiates the KV Swap, and will select/notice your new one.
  • Get a different stealth server.

X

XeneonModz

Reaction score
If it is stuck on the logo attempting to load, it means your Xbox cannot connect to whichever stealth server you're using.
  • Clear your Cache:
    Go to System Settings > Storage > Hit Y on your Hard Drive and hit Clear System Cache.
    Go to System Settings > Network > Configure Network > Additional Settings > Factory Default.
    Depending on the stealth you have, this initiates the KV Swap, and will select/notice your new one.
I have tried a couple diffrent stealth servers and same results.

• Clear your Cache:
And also, none of the methods above worked for me.

Top Bottom