Solved stealth patching games?

• Thread starter HAWK zer0
  • Start date
  • Views 371
H

HAWK zer0

GTA V HOST
Reaction score
Hey whats up everyone I just received my x360usb pro, ck3i flasher and tools. I have seen many controversial threads about whats currently going on with backups and xbl so I decided to ask more about this! Ok so I heard that LT 3.0 comes out the 6th of this moth leaving LT 2.0 as the latest version should I wait until 3.0 comes out or can I play some games and not get banned? If so which games are the ones that had the silent updates? I'm pretty sure games such as saints row the 3rd, assassins creed revelations and battlefield 3 have the silent updates correct? Please let me know any tips you may have to help me get started as I don't want to go on and find out Im banned. The last thing I want to know is if you can stealth patch the same iso more than once since most of the ones that are up for download are pre-patched?

R

RealaT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LT+3.0 is coming out AFTER the 6th, not on it. It could be a day after, a week after, a month after, or a year after.

I would just flash LT+2.0 now and stay off Live

C

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Reaction score
LT+3.0 is coming out AFTER the 6th, not on it. It could be a day after, a week after, a month after, or a year after.

I would just flash LT+2.0 now and stay off Live
its nots going to be a week, a month and.. a year :bored: .

H

HAWK zer0

GTA V HOST
Reaction score
ok what about iso`s can you patch them more than once?

Top Bottom