Solved Stealth Patching/Burning

• Thread starter haydos
  • Start date
  • Views 376
H

haydos

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone give me a guide/tutorial of a xgd2 game stealth patching then burning it to a cd of course this will be for backups only guys tried twice with 2 different youtube videos first one would come up the disc was dirty cleaned it tried again 2nd one wouldnt load I borrowed a friends disc same game as mine and it would load so I know it isnt my flash thats the problem

Aslan

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone give me a guide/tutorial of a xgd2 game stealth patching then burning it to a cd of course this will be for backups only guys tried twice with 2 different youtube videos first one would come up the disc was dirty cleaned it tried again 2nd one wouldnt load I borrowed a friends disc same game as mine and it would load so I know it isnt my flash thats the problem
You need to run your ISO through abgx and once it's all ok you burn the .dvd file using image burn.What discs are you using?

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What F/W are you using. It is now recommended to use a IHAS burner for XDG3,but for XDG2 just use imgburn with layerbreak 1913760 or calculate optimall on 2.4x speed.

H

haydos

Reaction score
Sin$
I ran throu abgx and it was good
What F/W are you using. It is now recommended to use a IHAS burner for XDG3,but for XDG2 just use imgburn with layerbreak 1913760 or calculate optimall on 2.4x speed.
i have a lg burner could you link me to a IHAS burner that is either internal or external which ever is cheaper

Could you also link me to a download for a firmware for my burner?

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I ran throu imgburn and it was good

i have a lg burner could you link me to a IHAS burner that is either internal or external which ever is cheaper

Could you also link me to a download for a firmware for my burner?

All the F/W files can be found here - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...er-1-92-xbox-backup-creator-2-9-0-350.650519/

as for an IHAS burner it can be found at Xconsoles if you are in the US. It must be flashed with ixtreme burner max firmware in order to burn Xdg3 games. And your xbox drive should be flashed with LT 3.0​

I connect mine with a x360usb pro and power it with a external power supply.

H

haydos

Reaction score
Sin$
All the F/W files can be found here - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...er-1-92-xbox-backup-creator-2-9-0-350.650519/

as for an IHAS burner it can be found at Xconsoles if you are in the US. It must be flashed with ixtreme burner max firmware in order to burn Xdg3 games. And your xbox drive should be flashed with LT 3.0​

I connect mine with a x360usb pro and power it with a external power supply.
My xbox is LT 3.0 what do you suggest for a IHAS burner and how do you flash you burner with firmware would you mind linking me to it

Top Bottom
Login
Register