been posted yet?

• Total voters
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't find anything about this particular subject, please inform me if this has been discovered in the past, if so I apologize for posting. I posted in the discovery section first in case it has been posted previously.

This is not to make money quick, but if you're bored and have nothing to do/have no money at all, this might be right up your alley. Let's say you do a four-minute race then do nothing but steal from the registers, you'll make roughly $5,000 for the race plus whatever you stole. Can be a nice come up for those with nothing

So I was playing around in some races I noticed I can steal money from any store with a cash register. I average about $120 $150 every time I go into the store. The jobs i provided, allow you to repeatedly enter the store within seconds of respawning.
  1. Load up a custom race not sure if Rockstar created races work
  • If you use my jobs provided, I made it really easy to return to the same store and shoot the registers Again by holding down Y to respawn in the race (TURN OFF WANTED LEVELS IN RACE LOBBY)
  1. Go to any store with a cash register, preferably two of them. I like the LTD gas stations, since the registers are close to each other
  2. Shoot each register, take the money then hold Y to respawn
  3. Drive back to the store, walk inside, shoot the registers again and repeat.
  • If you don't feel like using the vehicle inside the job, just run across the street from wherever the store is, and simply run back to the store. It resets the store so anything inside of it disappears, and the cash registers are back to normal ready to steal from again

Use these jobs to make it easy: Upto 4 players for each job​
REQUIRED RANK
PLAYERS
1 to 4
GAME MODE
Stunt Race
ROUTE TYPE
Point To Point
ROUTE LENGTH
0.63 miles
VEHICLE CLASSES
Cycles, Motorcycles

DESCRIPTION
Shoot the Registers, Take the Money. Run Across the Street, and Repeat (Small Grid)
REQUIRED RANK
PLAYERS
1 to 4
GAME MODE
Stunt Race
ROUTE TYPE
Point To Point
ROUTE LENGTH
0.63 miles
VEHICLE CLASSES
Compacts, Coupes, Cycles, Motorcycles, Muscle, Off-Road, Sedans, Sports, Sports Classics, Super, SUVs, Utility, Vans

DESCRIPTION
Shoot the Registers, Take the Money. Run Across the Street, and Repeat (Large Grid)

PS
There's also an internet computer inside this store, that allows you to use the internet to bank your cash, there is also an ATM inside the store to bank your money as well.

Last edited:
J

JohnKf977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is something like a really poor man's money exploit?

Rambo388

Rambo388

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I remember doing this when everyone was grinding rooftop rumble. We would start it up go to the store down by the gangs run in rob it run out then run back in and do it again I probably mad and extra 20000 every rooftop rumble. There is also 2 store close to each other right there to

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I remember doing this when everyone was grinding rooftop rumble. We would start it up go to the store down by the gangs run in rob it run out then run back in and do it again I probably mad and extra 20000 every rooftop rumble. There is also 2 store close to each other right there to

But using the race method, you now have access to all of the ammunition store registers and also the tattoo shop and barber shop registers

LegendaryOaks

LegendaryOaks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, not the best way to make money, I guess you can do this if your level 10. Once you get 200,000 You can start an MC and do contracts till you get a million then buy an office and do VIP work till you get enough for a small crate warehouse.

It seems somehow making money is alot easier now then when the game was released

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Come to find out this works in free mode too. Experimenting with the Moc now to see if I can get the cashier to show up over and over without leaving session

Rambo388

Rambo388

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did not know that. To do it in free ode I use to rob store drive down the street open rockstar store back out and go back to store and then rob again

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did not know that. To do it in free ode I use to rob store drive down the street open rockstar store back out and go back to store and then rob again

How does that method work cuz when I go to the Rockstar store and come back the store is still closed

...nm using the Rockstar store method only works once in awhile unless you know where to get it to work more often

Last edited:
Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
kind same idea as the first glitch i ever posted here.

Im using Xbox360
My son and I figured this out. I don't have video but I'll explain it best I can.

Go to the Grand Senora desert. There is a LSC right across from a store. In the line with the store is a FLEECE bank and a clothing store.

Wedge a motorcycle in the door of the clothing store so it cant close. Kill the worker. Shoot each of the 3 cash registers and collect the money. Now go back out and run along the building toward the party store. You'll hear the sound of the registers opening again. Go back into the clothing store and the money will have re-spawned. Collect it and repeat over and over.
Not tons of money but if you rob the party store using the double money glitch... grab a street car and run to LSC to lose your wanted level and sell the street car and then do the clothing store until the party store can be robbed again, you could make a little money.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, but I've been using my Moc to quickly lose the cops LOL

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard the LTD gas station in Richmond Glen is the highest paying store to rob the cashier is this true

Rambo388

Rambo388

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was using the store by the gangs and grove street robbing it driving to the dead end street going to the store and then stealing the purple or green mamba I think it was sold for like 25 this was also when we had the rims glitch too

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm testing the stores on banham Canyon and Chumash, AKA stores number 3 and 5. If I parked the Moc outside of store number five, go inside robbed the store run outside walk into the Moc, drive out with the car that's inside the Moc, drive straight to store number 3 in Chumash, the other store number five reappears and is good to go again by the time I get back. Except I go into the Moc to lose the cops then walk out so I have no cops when I go into the next door to Rob. This can be great for low levels with friends that have high levels in own in Moc to get all their stores robbed

Top Bottom
Login
Register