• Start date
  • Views 220
Status
Not open for further replies.
markdavis

markdavis

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys! Before anything else i'll introduce myself. My name is Mark, i'm a photographer as well as a developer. I'm posting this thread today because my friends recently developed this game, called State of Extinction. It was Greenlit on Steam just last week and we are currently on the process of releasing a playable demo version for you guys to try it out. Please comment on their Steam Profile or you may also suggest anything that you see fit. Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

We are all very excited with the release of this game. I will be updating this thread from time to time for more information. Thanks much!

Here are more details of the game:

What is State of Extinction
2.jpg

3.jpg

Description:

State of Extinction is a Prehistoric Story Driven RPG for PC Windows, Mac and Linux set in a science-fantasy world of primitive man. You play the role of a young Neanderthal cave man in a world whose dangers you yet know nothing about, you must learn to harness fire, fur and flint to battle the elements and the enemies that will line your path. Know this: your path is long, and you must carry your kin through its dangers.

Key Game Features:

Single Player, Primitive Setting, Exotic Animals and Beasts, very light survival tactics (Hunt & Forge), Story Driven with Narration, Multiple Playable Classes, Brutal Combat

Qualify

Qualify

Disregard women, Acquire currency
Experienced Veteran Greeter AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty good but i would only be able to suggest after playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register