What's new

State of Decay

N

Nicco524

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to die in the tutorial in State of Decay YOSE, I want to die because I want to be a different character. But I can never seem to get killed by a zombie. I can't find a place high enough to die either. I want to die until I get Shark Hoodie Guy. So, is there any way? Or at least a way to become a different survivor besides Marcus, or Maya? I want to become someone else, because in the tutorial, you can't die by zombies.

Kayla Fox

Kayla Fox

Cool Chick
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you get further in the game you can switch characters I think.

N

Nicco524

Reaction score
Sin$
Once you get further in the game you can switch characters I think.
I know, but I want to stay in the tutorial, so that I can max out Shark Hoodie after I kill Maya, Marcus, and the rest of the characters, because I want to be maxed out.

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets see, everyone besides Maya and Marcus die and everytime i have played through the tut i have never see shark hoodie guy. On my current save i have 90% of the my camp leveled up to near max.

N

Nicco524

Reaction score
Sin$
Lets see, everyone besides Maya and Marcus die and everytime i have played through the tut i have never see shark hoodie guy. On my current save i have 90% of the my camp leveled up to near max.
I want to kill everybody in the tutorial so
I can get shark hoodie guy, and then max him out. That is what I mean.

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He can show up when the population is at 6 and someone dies, which means you'll need to get to the church to have your own civilization because new survivors do not show up in the tut.
Unless of course you're playing breakdown, in which case you need to complete an objective to unlock him.

N

Nicco524

Reaction score
Sin$
He can show up when the population is at 6 and someone dies, which means you'll need to get to the church to have your own civilization because new survivors do not show up in the tut.
Unless of course you're playing breakdown, in which case you need to complete an objective to unlock him.
Is there a god mode glitch for when you get out of the church like when you kill a lot of survivors and then Maya shows up again and can't die when she gets downed?

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea, I like the fact I need to play smart to survive.

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you have a maxed character, he will still get fatigued, hurt, run outof ammo, have limited carry slots and die eventually. I never though my maxed Maya would die and I restated once she did.

N

Nicco524

Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you have a maxed character, he will still get fatigued, hurt, run outof ammo, have limited carry slots and die eventually. I never though my maxed Maya would die and I restated once she did.
I'm playing as Gurbuani Kaur or whatever her name is and if I'm about to die, I exit the game by closing it. Not from the pause, but from the home screen and close it.

N

Nicco524

Reaction score
Sin$
No, the only time I will ever die, is by being surprised. Like the time that fat *** juggernaut came in through this little house door. He was stuck and I was laughing, and then he got into the house and it scared the **** out of me because he grabbed me and almost killed me. I wish they would add cheats in the game, but you couldn't progress such as not keeping the supplies you took after you exited the game, you don't keep the survivors you saved and brought to your base, and don't keep mission progress.

N

Nicco524

Reaction score
Sin$
So you exploit to survive? That's all I'm really getting.
You reply fast. And I meant that if you get Maya dead and you keep killing all of the survivors you get after a wipe out, you can get Maya again who would only die by a feral or a juggernaut. 
So you exploit to survive? That's all I'm really getting.
And yes, cheats to survive. So you can go on a killing spree once in a while.

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I reply fast mainly because i get the same emial on my phone and on my PC plus the alert when i refresh S7.

Too each their own.

Top Bottom
Login
Register