• Views 981
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes another zombie game will be debuting this week on XBLA (eventually on PC as well) called State of Decay.

To lump all zombie games into one category would be a mistake. There are first-person titles (Dead island), team-based survival experiences (Left 4 Dead), and those that give you a limited amount of time to complete missions and take out as many of the undead as possible (Dead Rising). Is there room for yet another shambling corpse-filled game? The team at Undead Labs thinks so.
We previewed State of Decay at PAX East this year and came away impressed with its focus on survival and community-building aspects. Additionally, the focus on a real-time clock that keeps ticking even when you're away sounds like it would make for some intense scenarios. We'll be able to find out for ourselves this week.
State of Decayarrives on Xbox Live Arcade on June 5, 2013, for 1600 Microsoft points ($20). A PC release is also planned, but as of now, it has not been confirmed for the same date.

Source

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well damn :frown:

Well that was fast development and it comes out right when i have 0 money too. Darn i was waiting for it, hopefully i get paid soon so i can buy it. Any idea what size it will be and if it will have DLC?

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that was fast development and it comes out right when i have 0 money too. Darn i was waiting for it, hopefully i get paid soon so i can buy it. Any idea what size it will be and if it will have DLC?

Sadly i do not know :frown: But tomorrow we will all find out! As far as DLC goes, i would think so but it'll probably depend on how well it sells.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly i do not know :frown: But tomorrow we will all find out! As far as DLC goes, i would think so but it'll probably depend on how well it sells.

I bet it's gonna be a big hit lol. My friends and I have been waiting for a game like this to come out on console

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$
I may go get it at gamestop because i dont feel like buying msp.

I use my credit card either way, are they selling a disc at gamestop or a DL code, because i am in the middle of changing internet companies so it would take forever to download

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I use my credit card either way, are they selling a disc at gamestop or a DL code, because i am in the middle of changing internet companies so it would take forever to download

I looked it up on their site, and it's a download code.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope y'all nigguhs are ready for that release tonight :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register