Is it me or is state of decay 2 harder then original

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely, yes.
Someone I know is playing "God Of War" on the PS4 and he's said it's a lot harder this time around.

New games get harder to complete, it's the way it is. :wink:

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found it has more special zombies, and "cool" guns are rare to come across, but other than that its easy.
True I ha e issues killing plaque hearts die each time already kost my leader built up and her friend

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You bought it? Is it worth the buy :eyes:

Its probably just you :wink:
I not buy the game yet im using game pass play it before buy and so far game decent mutiplayer bit buggy times u glitch or get stuck

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
You bought it? Is it worth the buy :eyes:

Its probably just you :wink:
Im a HUGE fan of SoD, and this one is just as good, though the cars are a bit buggy. Worth $29.99 imo though, I have a XBL Game Pass code if you wanna get it for free . :wink:

You know where to find me.

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
True I ha e issues killing plaque hearts die each time already kost my leader built up and her friend
Bring a boom box, and 6 soda can bombs (make them at workshop). Use a car to lure out all the zeds that are wondering around there and run their asses down. Once clear, enter the structure containing the heart, and while on your way in place the boom box down somewhere where the zeds funnel. Activate the boom box. Throw all 6 soda can bombs at the heart, shoot if you need to. You're done, and you won't take a lick of damage.

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bring a boom box, and 6 soda can bombs (make them at workshop). Use a car to lure out all the zeds that are wondering around there and run their asses down. Once clear, enter the structure containing the heart, and while on your way in place the boom box down somewhere where the zeds funnel. Activate the boom box. Throw all 6 soda can bombs at the heart, shoot if you need to. You're done, and you won't take a lick of damage.
That is crazy fr

Im a HUGE fan of SoD, and this one is just as good, though the cars are a bit buggy. Worth $29.99 imo though, I have a XBL Game Pass code if you wanna get it for free . :wink:

You know where to find me.
Sure hit me up in message direct I would love have a code for the pass if possible so can keep playing the game

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its actually really easy. =P
Guess im have study more just so used to the first one I mean I can play dat fine no issues it this dat seem struggle also recently playing phantom pain too

John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
First playthrough is kind of hard, took me 10 in game days to wipeout all plague hearts now on my 2nd/3rd playthroughs I was able to get the best base and wipe out all plague hearts in a matter of 2 in game days.

Top Bottom
Login
Register