• Views 427
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sup, I am woking on a stat editor in my infectable mod menu and I am running into a few bugs that I have no clue how to fix...

My first issue is that the kill streak editor isn't working. Here is what I have-
Code:
self setClientDvar("11opt4r" "dissconnect;setplayerdata killStreak 1337;uploadStats");

The second thing I. Have a question about is the accuracy editor. Would I need to put a decimal in the accuarcy like this-
Code:
self setClientDvar("11opt16r" "dissconnect;setplayerdata accuracy 1337.0;uploadStats");
Or is the decimal not needed?

I will +rep for any helpful info :wink:

Tommyx666xBMX

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the accuracy one, the codes are "hits" and "misses" not actually accuracy, so try this for that one,
Code:
self setClientDvar("11opt16r" "dissconnect;setplayerdata hits 500000;setplayerdata misses -500000;uploadStats");

Upvote 0
Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the accuracy one, the codes are "hits" and "misses" not actually accuracy, so try this for that one,
Code:
self setClientDvar("11opt16r" "dissconnect;setplayerdata hits 500000;setplayerdata misses -500000;uploadStats");
Are you sure? Cause that's what I thought at first but then in looked at kbrizzles menu and his stat editor had an actual "accuracy" stat...

Upvote 0
Tommyx666xBMX

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure? Cause that's what I thought at first but then in looked at kbrizzles menu and his stat editor had an actual "accuracy" stat...
Hmm...Possibly, all I know is that I use Hits and Misses, not accuracy, its up to you.

Upvote 0
Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
Actually there is hits, misses and accuracy.

Upvote 0
Tommyx666xBMX

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for notifying me of this, I wasn't sure if that was a real code, I thought it was only hits and misses to to the majority of patches being used by me using hits and misses, and not accuracy.

Upvote 0
Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for notifying me of this, I wasn't sure if that was a real code, I thought it was only hits and misses to to the majority of patches being used by me using hits and misses, and not accuracy.
Yeah because I was thinking then how do people set accuracy higher than 100%?

Its because there is a accuracy stat but its not working for me for some reason...

Do you know if I would need the decimal?

Upvote 0
Tommyx666xBMX

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah because I was thinking then how do people set accuracy higher than 100%?

Its because there is a accuracy stat but its not working for me for some reason...
Have you gotten other stats to stick? Not prestige and XP but Stats?

Upvote 0
Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha I figured the accuracy out...

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Jok3rModz/IMAG0039.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom