• Start date
  • Views 337
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sup, I am woking on a stat editor in my infectable mod menu and I am running into a few bugs that I have no clue how to fix...

My first issue is that the kill streak editor isn't working. Here is what I have-
Code:
self setClientDvar("11opt4r" "dissconnect;setplayerdata killStreak 1337;uploadStats");

The second thing I. Have a question about is the accuracy editor. Would I need to put a decimal in the accuarcy like this-
Code:
self setClientDvar("11opt16r" "dissconnect;setplayerdata accuracy 1337.0;uploadStats");
Or is the decimal not needed?

I will +rep for any helpful info :wink:

Tommyx666xBMX

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the accuracy one, the codes are "hits" and "misses" not actually accuracy, so try this for that one,
Code:
self setClientDvar("11opt16r" "dissconnect;setplayerdata hits 500000;setplayerdata misses -500000;uploadStats");

Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the accuracy one, the codes are "hits" and "misses" not actually accuracy, so try this for that one,
Code:
self setClientDvar("11opt16r" "dissconnect;setplayerdata hits 500000;setplayerdata misses -500000;uploadStats");
Are you sure? Cause that's what I thought at first but then in looked at kbrizzles menu and his stat editor had an actual "accuracy" stat...

Tommyx666xBMX

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure? Cause that's what I thought at first but then in looked at kbrizzles menu and his stat editor had an actual "accuracy" stat...
Hmm...Possibly, all I know is that I use Hits and Misses, not accuracy, its up to you.

Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Code:
Actually there is hits, misses and accuracy.

Tommyx666xBMX

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for notifying me of this, I wasn't sure if that was a real code, I thought it was only hits and misses to to the majority of patches being used by me using hits and misses, and not accuracy.

Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for notifying me of this, I wasn't sure if that was a real code, I thought it was only hits and misses to to the majority of patches being used by me using hits and misses, and not accuracy.
Yeah because I was thinking then how do people set accuracy higher than 100%?

Its because there is a accuracy stat but its not working for me for some reason...

Do you know if I would need the decimal?

Tommyx666xBMX

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah because I was thinking then how do people set accuracy higher than 100%?

Its because there is a accuracy stat but its not working for me for some reason...
Have you gotten other stats to stick? Not prestige and XP but Stats?

Tommyx666xBMX

Tommyx666xBMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, everything works except the ones in this post...
Interesting, not sure what the problem is then, but if you figure out what it is, private message me and tell me so I can know.

Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha I figured the accuracy out...

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Jok3rModz/IMAG0039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom