What's new

Solved Starting with modding my Xbox

breakker

breakker

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all, I'm new to this forum..
smile.png

I would like to have my xbox modded (not sure if this is in the right section) so I can play games from my harddisk and maybe hosting modded lobbies in the future. I've read some tutorials and video tuts and I know how to solder but I'am just new to this.

Can you guys please help me to get started? Maybe with some recent links to tutorials or shop links.

My Xbox details:
Xbox 250GB slim Corona.
I live in The Netherlands

Hope to get some help soon
smile.png

Greetings !

SUFC

SUFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to be brutally honest, I wouldn't even bother trying to RGH your console yet. A new dash update is soon to be released and there has been some speculation that this could ruin modded consoles. Currently KV's only last the max of an hour before they get banned so I'm just crossing my fingers and hopeing that the new dash update will be easy to bypass.

mrd1xon12

mrd1xon12

The Rapture dream is over..
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to be brutally honest, I wouldn't even bother trying to RGH your console yet. A new dash update is soon to be released and there has been some speculation that this could ruin modded consoles. Currently KV's only last the max of an hour before they get banned so I'm just crossing my fingers and hopeing that the new dash update will be easy to bypass.
yeah, i would still do it, you may not be able to go online however there are so many awesome things an RGH can do offline

breakker

breakker

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the replies, I want to host a modded lobby. Is it true I need to set up a RJTAG to my xbox slim corona so I can get online? x

SUFC

SUFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the replies, I want to host a modded lobby. Is it true I need to set up a RJTAG to my xbox slim corona so I can get online? x
You will need to:
1. RGH your console with the correct chip or buy a premade one
2. download programs such as xexmenu 1.2, dashlaunch ect
3. you will need to decide on a server, these are a MUST to be able to get online. Most servers cost except XBLSE.
4. You will need to put the decided server files onto your HDD1.
5. Next you will need to purchase a KV
6. You will need to put this KV onto your RGHed console
7. Then you will need to download a mod you would like to run
8. place it into HDD1 on your xexmenu

This is a very short instruction list so some things may be missed out, this is just to give you an idea of the type of stuff you must do.

Hope I helped!

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
What corona version is your xbox? You might need some extra hardware, like a postfix adapter and/or a 4gb nand read kit. Take a look at this it's going to help you identify your motherboard type.

Top Bottom
Login
Register