• Views 726
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marble Birch

Marble Birch

iSmoke Ganja
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I dont know about you guys, but im tired of paying for XBLS every time i want to get my RGH or Jtag online. I'm starting a team to try to and figure out how they are doing it, if you have a lot of experience/time/materials to bring to the team, feel free to PM me. Or if you already know how they are doing it and you want to make some money, PM me. Guys if we can figure out how they are doing it, you should already know the rewards are glorious..

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
haha. good luck. im going to take it you have never used ida or even remotely know how the hypervisor functions? all i have to say is good luck!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like someone is just trying to make a free pass into a server.

Marble Birch

Marble Birch

iSmoke Ganja
Reaction score
Sin$
haha. good luck. im going to take it you have never used ida or even remotely know how the hypervisor functions? all i have to say is good luck!

Now you see 7S, this is the type of people i hate. People who think they know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. So im guessing you saw the thread title and said to yourself, "im about to make this kid feel stupid." and you read everything in the post and then said to yourself, "this is going to be easy" and then made your post. Im going to take it, you dont have any friends in real life so you take that anger out on people on the internet? Was i close? Neither were you jack*ss.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Now you see S7, this is the type of people i hate. People who think they know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. So im guessing you saw the thread title and said to yourself, "im about to make this kid feel stupid." and you read everything in the post and then said to yourself, "this is going to be easy" and then made your post. Im going to take it, you dont have any friends in real life so you take that anger out on people on the internet? Was i close? Neither were you jack*ss.
7s***********************************************************************

Also what modded said in no way even seems offensive. Even i would agree it's amusing if someone who has no idea what their doing try and just jump into the idea that they're going to get online by simply gathering a few people. No, it doesn't work like that. If you don't have a basic understanding of how to work with this stuff, you might as well just stop right now.

Marble Birch

Marble Birch

iSmoke Ganja
Reaction score
Sin$
Read the edit of my post.

Why do you people ASSUME that I dont know anything? You should at least be thankful that there is someone else trying to find the method, so i can sell it CHEAPER than what XBLS or Titan is. Jesus people. And i would just like to know what makes you think***** that i dont know anything?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you people ASSUME that I dont know anything? You should at least be thankful that there is someone else trying to find the method, so i can sell it CHEAPER than what XBLS or Titan is. Jesus people. And i would just like to know what makes you think***** that i dont know anything?
Well first off, you need to calm down. Here are straight facts. 95% chance you're not going to get online. 95% chance you're not going to develop your own method. 95% chance you don't know what you would need to know to get going. 99% chance you're going to jump again because of this reply, which proves my point. No one is implying or assuming you know nothing, we are saying that you would need to have a basic understanding of certain things. There's not need to get your panties in a bunch, really.

Also, to be honest, majority of 7s doesn't care about getting online, or finding their own method. If you're able to do it, good for you, make something out of it.

Marble Birch

Marble Birch

iSmoke Ganja
Reaction score
Sin$
Well first off, you need to calm down. Here are straight facts. 95% chance you're not going to get online. 95% chance you're not going to develop your own method. 95% chance you don't know what you would need to know to get going. 99% chance you're going to jump again because of this reply, which proves my point. No one is implying or assuming you know nothing, we are saying that you would need to have a basic understanding of certain things. There's not need to get your panties in a bunch, really.

Also, to be honest, majority of 7s doesn't care about getting online, or finding their own method. If you're able to do it, good for you, make something out of it.

Theres a 95% chance that when** i figure out the method, im coming straight for cakes on 7S and i'm going to make you look like an idiot while im rolling around in my money. Thanks for the motivation douche.

**notice i said "when"

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

thanks bro...i didnt mean anything offensive at all. im basically saying what you already stated. ive been working on the hypervisor and ppc language for just over 6 months now, i pretty much understand most of it, nowhere did i ever say that i knew everything, i dont actually think there is someone who knows everything. il bet even the guys at xbls dont know everything. OP, you enthusiasm is great, but you are not going to get anywhere, and it comes off sounding like your just looking for a "free server", as cakes put it.

Marble Birch

Marble Birch

iSmoke Ganja
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my own server, and have been coding in C# and C++ for just over 3 years. I have about a year and a half experience in powerpc. Stop assuming. You make 7S look bad.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres a 95% chance that when** i figure out the method, im coming straight for cakes on 7S and i'm going to make you look like an idiot while im rolling around in my money. Thanks for the motivation douche.

**notice i said "when"
Look at all the ****s i give. You're just going to fall into the pile of people who come here wanting to make a team of people. You'd think you would notice by now, the Xbox Scene, what ever part of it that's in regards to software, doesn't work like that. There are people who are above the rest, who honestly have better things to do with their time then waste it on a wanna be arguing for no reason because he thinks it's so simple to do, then there are the ones who know a decent amount of help, then there are the ones who learn sincerely and make something of themselves, then there are the people like you.

thanks bro...i didnt mean anything offensive at all. im basically saying what you already stated. ive been working on the hypervisor and ppc language for just over 6 months now, i pretty much understand most of it, nowhere did i ever say that i knew everything, i dont actually think there is someone who knows everything. il bet even the guys at xbls dont know everything. OP, you enthusiasm is great, but you are not going to get anywhere, and it comes off sounding like your just looking for a "free server", as cakes put it.
Some people. :rolleyes:

I have my own server, and have been coding in C# and C++ for just over 3 years. I have about a year and a half experience in powerpc. Stop assuming. You make 7S look bad.
And that proves what.....? I have my own server too, and i also know how to program. You don't see me or anyone else like me or you doing what you're doing.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at all the ****s i give. You're just going to fall into the pile of people who come here wanting to make a team of people. You'd think you would notice by now, the Xbox Scene, what ever part of it that's in regards to software, doesn't work like that. There are people who are above the rest, who honestly have better things to do with their time then waste it on a wanna be arguing for no reason because he thinks it's so simple to do, then there are the ones who know a decent amount of help, then there are the ones who learn sincerely and make something of themselves, then there are the people like you.

Some people. :rolleyes:

totally agree. OP, if you are serious about learning about the HV, head over to xboxhacker.org, thats where i got my start. Do not ask anything related to xbox live your you will be shitcanned. your not going to get anywhere with it, i can guarantee it, but its worth a shot if you want to get your dreams crushed.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
totally agree. OP, if you are serious about learning about the HV, head over to xboxhacker.org, thats where i got my start. Do not ask anything related to xbox live your you will be ****canned. your not going to get anywhere with it, i can guarantee it, but its worth a shot if you want to get your dreams crushed.
They gotta learn the hard way man.

VenomModderz

VenomModderz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks for trying brother please pm me ill be happy to share work with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register