What's new

PC Starting a Minecraft Server?

• Thread starter Kid Cannabis
  • Start date
  • Views 790
K

Kid Cannabis

Reaction score
Ok does anyone want to seriously start a Minecraft server?

I am a creative director/designer and I am looking for someone with the knowledge of running a Minecraft server. You will obviously need to know how to create and implement different game modes as well as help troubleshoot any issues that come up while running the server.

Now I want to make it clear that I am not going to be an active member/player on the server as I am busy with work. However, I will be making sure social media, branding, and any other creative needs are covered.

If you are interested in running this server message me

I

Iarenami

Reaction score
Could you show some servers which you created in the past? I had an idea like this, but didn't have the required knowledge to start it by myself. I am a big fan of Minecraft and having my own server is my dream for a long time. It would be cool if I could create something close at least to minecraftservers.biz, I spent a lot of playing time on this server, and it's one of the best from what I've tried. I believe that this is possible if you love this game, because people will come if the have simillar vision to mine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom