Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe there are ISO mods, which will work on the XK3Y. But you'll never be able to do a recovery or money drop without a RGH.

E

Eden Scrolls

Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be done on the ps4 console? If not, is there any tutorials on here that are not patched or anything that may work to mod gta v online for ps4?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be done on the ps4 console? If not, is there any tutorials on here that are not patched or anything that may work to mod gta v online for ps4?

No. PS4 does not have homebrew running on it yet, there are no mods for PS4.

You can only hack GTA on Xbox 360 or PS3.

E

Eden Scrolls

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know. Another question, if I was to buy a modded package on ps4, could I have it on my already owned account? Or would I have to start a new account? I know this question is not part of this forum, but you seem to have a quick response so i was just wondering.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know. Another question, if I was to buy a modded package on ps4, could I have it on my already owned account? Or would I have to start a new account? I know this question is not part of this forum, but you seem to have a quick response so i was just wondering.

You'd have to make a new account. That way the guy can download it on his PS3, mod it, and then you recover it and transfer on your PS4.

Retro_Angel

Retro_Angel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new at this...so bare with me. Do you need a Jtagged Xbox 360 for this? And, if no, what other way is there? Thanks.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new at this...so bare with me. Do you need a Jtagged Xbox 360 for this? And, if no, what other way is there? Thanks.

Yes, you need a Jtagged or RGHed Xbox.

There is no other way.

Retro_Angel

Retro_Angel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know any good, trustworthy websites, where I could buy a JTAGGED Xbox? And with a Jtagged Xbox, would I be able to create modded characters, and install modded outfits, and loads amount of money?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know any good, trustworthy websites, where I could buy a JTAGGED Xbox? And with a Jtagged Xbox, would I be able to create modded characters, and install modded outfits, and loads amount of money?

I mean, you most likely aren't going to find too many people selling Jtags.

But you'll find a sh*t ton of them selling RGHs.

If you're in the US, send a PM to HuskerHeaven or if you're in the UK, send a PM to apollo3841
They're the two best sellers on the site for their region.

But yes, it'll be able to do all that.

Retro_Angel

Retro_Angel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean, you most likely aren't going to find too many people selling Jtags.

But you'll find a sh*t ton of them selling RGHs.

If you're in the US, send a PM to HuskerHeaven or if you're in the UK, send a PM to apollo3841
They're the two best sellers on the site for their region.

But yes, it'll be able to do all that.

oh okay, thanks.......and is it because jtagged are worse? sorry for asking many q's. Which is better for modding, and which one is more pricy, and is there really a difference?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
oh okay, thanks.......and is it because jtagged are worse? sorry for asking many q's. Which is better for modding, and which one is more pricy, and is there really a difference?

They literally both do the same thing.

Only difference is that Jtags are instaboot, but they're harder to find because they were only able to be done on 360s on Dashboard 7371 or Lower.

RGHs are a lot easier to find because it was pretty much anything higher that Dashboard 7371 including the latest 17489.

They both mod the same, one is not better than the other, Jtags are going to be more money just because of the rarity, but they literally do the same exact thing as RGHs.

Retro_Angel

Retro_Angel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They literally both do the same thing.

Only difference is that Jtags are instaboot, but they're harder to find because they were only able to be done on 360s on Dashboard 7371 or Lower.

RGHs are a lot easier to find because it was pretty much anything higher that Dashboard 7371 including the latest 17489.

They both mod the same, one is not better than the other, Jtags are going to be more money just because of the rarity, but they literally do the same exact thing as RGHs.

ohhh......okay.....thanks so much for explaining that to me. I'll definitely pm him then and most likely get an RGH.....and come back here to continue the tutorial. Once again....Thanks for answering my questions.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ohhh......okay.....thanks so much for explaining that to me. I'll definitely pm him then and most likely get an RGH.....and come back here to continue the tutorial. Once again....Thanks for answering my questions.

Anytime! If you got anymore questions, feel free to reply or PM me :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register