What's new

Solved Start jtag games on xbox 360 without a hdmi port

V

vviikkii

Reaction score
I downloaded but cant start games or xexmenu on my xbox 360. The only problem is that my xbox is an OLD version (witch as everyone known: the one whit no hdmi port) and thers no my apps, just game librayes to luncb games, when i go into that for a secund the files apear but when you aloved to click it, it all disapears. I read that its because my console is one of the old ones without hdmi port. my console i J-tag ed andI'we alredy done these thing on a newer version of xbox 360 and worked. How can I run xexmenu and games on this console? I apreciate every help/tip I get!

V

vviikkii

Reaction score
Can someone tell my a meathod to get this information in 12 hours? Any way of my getting this information in 12 hours from now is vety important to me. If anybody can help then please do.

ShawnUnderSe7en

ShawnUnderSe7en

just as passerby
Fabled Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
I downloaded but cant start games or xexmenu on my xbox 360. The only problem is that my xbox is an OLD version (witch as everyone known: the one whit no hdmi port) and thers no my apps, just game librayes to luncb games, when i go into that for a secund the files apear but when you aloved to click it, it all disapears. I read that its because my console is one of the old ones without hdmi port. my console i J-tag ed andI'we alredy done these thing on a newer version of xbox 360 and worked. How can I run xexmenu and games on this console? I apreciate every help/tip I get!

just to make sure, the old console is jtagged but when you try to launch something like xexmenu, it just disappears from the "games" section?

V

vviikkii

Reaction score
Yes. I read it at an untrustid site that thats beacase my consol is an old version withiut a hdmi port (consols without a hdmi port are realy old versions). Thats why i told it in my first post. I want to fix this problem so I can play games I download/downloded from the ingernet. (It dissapears before I'm aloud to press anything)(so it apears for a realy short time, like a blink of an eye)

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes. I read it at an untrustid site that thats beacase my consol is an old version withiut a hdmi port (consols without a hdmi port are realy old versions).
I have a Xenon JTAG (no HDMI) and I never had the problem you are having. Are you sure that your console has been properly JTAG'd?
(It dissapears before I'm aloud to press anything)(so it apears for a realy short time, like a blink of an eye)
Have you tried launching XeXMenu from a CD?
Have you tried setting up 360 Neighborhood and launching games that way?
hers no my apps, just game librayes to luncb games, when i go into that for a secund the files apear but when you aloved to click it, it all disapears.
It might be the case that you are on an old dashboard version and some newer games won't work. What dash version are you currently on?