What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Game Mods Star Wars Battlefront II Xbox mod v1.99 beta (OG Xbox/RGH 360/Windows, MacOS, Linux via XEMU)

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Cross posting to try and get some traction. I'm the lead developer on the Xbox Mod for Star Wars Battlefront II. We're currently in our v1.99 public beta for version 2.0. We're looking for players to help with the final beta. This requires a clean install of SWBF2 on your machine, and this installs over it. Check the link for more images, a post on details, plus our bug report form.

89 maps. Four Star Wars eras. Eight game modes. New heroes and villains. Alternate appearances for heroes and villains. New vehicles. Stability fixes and other improvements. Split screen support.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-war...mod-star-wars-battlefront-ii-v199-public-beta

r6ndlz89wgfc1.png

oaplox89wgfc1.png

nfn0hu89wgfc1.png
ewiays89wgfc1.png

l0ex9l89wgfc1.png

nntdcp89wgfc1.png

u9706199wgfc1.png

ki6lt299wgfc1.png

5jo6qk89wgfc1.png

86u7kn89wgfc1.png

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump. This is going to be incredible! Very much appreciate all of the work you’ve put into this, especially with catering towards the Xbox crowd!

Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cross posting to try and get some traction. I'm the lead developer on the Xbox Mod for Star Wars Battlefront II. We're currently in our v1.99 public beta for version 2.0. We're looking for players to help with the final beta. This requires a clean install of SWBF2 on your machine, and this installs over it. Check the link for more images, a post on details, plus our bug report form.

89 maps. Four Star Wars eras. Eight game modes. New heroes and villains. Alternate appearances for heroes and villains. New vehicles. Stability fixes and other improvements. Split screen support.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-war...mod-star-wars-battlefront-ii-v199-public-beta

r6ndlz89wgfc1.png

oaplox89wgfc1.png

nfn0hu89wgfc1.png
ewiays89wgfc1.png

l0ex9l89wgfc1.png

nntdcp89wgfc1.png

u9706199wgfc1.png

ki6lt299wgfc1.png

5jo6qk89wgfc1.png

86u7kn89wgfc1.png
Downloaded Thank you

Looks epic. Been playing SWBF3 on a XDK and getting a few updates for it off a discord server.

Looking forward to playing this, :smile:

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the comments! Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I haven't actually stopped by Se7ensins in a month or so.

Top Bottom
Login
Register