С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, if some of you have not yet pre-ordered Battlefront, now is a good time as there is an option to get a Deluxe edition of the game for PS4 or Xbox One that comes with a mini-fridge featuring Han Solo frozen in carbonite. You can order this bad boy from Walmart for $130.00. I would get one myself, but I already have the Deluxe version of Battlefront pre-ordered and I have a Juggernog mini-fridge arranged with someone as well. Very cool though! Z61, Jedi, Pulse, Burgundy, Banned, DealSeekerof7sins, Perfect

star_wars_battlefront_han_solo_fridge-1.jpg

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you can fit what... like 2 cans of mtn dew in it?
This fridge looks smaller than the Juggernog one. The Juggernog can fit 12 cans if I remember correctly whereas this one looks like it can only fit 6

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Mythical Veteran Jokester AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
This fridge looks smaller than the Juggernog one. The Juggernog can fit 12 cans if I remember correctly whereas this one looks like it can only fit 6

Yes the mini fridge holds 6 cans shown in the Walmart Pre Order page.

:happy:

Edit: On topic, honestly that looks super cool on my desk! I'm about to pre order this right now.

:happy:

VagTastic

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's sweet but I ordered the vader ps4 with controller that looks like his chest plate. Comes with deluxe game and 4 other Star Wars games as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register