What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Iso Mod 1.5.7

• Thread starter Atlas
  • Start date
  • Views 45,640
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So any luck with a new version? I just want the cheat menus. Your website is down so i cant get an older version as well...

EDIT: Sorry i used a VPN then it worked.. strange. Just was enquiring about a new version
You'll have to ask Teancum Teancum

Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Sin$
Curious, has the release for the cheat menu patch came out yet? Excited to try! :biggrin:

A

agentbenom

Reaction score
Sin$
Im a noob at this kinda stuff, I'm completely lost on what to do. I have an original Xbox that has been softmodded. but how do you make the mod work? do I just burn it on a disk or something? Any help would be great

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Curious, has the release for the cheat menu patch came out yet? Excited to try! :biggrin:
I don't believe so, but Teancum Teancum would know.
Im a noob at this kinda stuff, I'm completely lost on what to do. I have an original Xbox that has been softmodded. but how do you make the mod work? do I just burn it on a disk or something? Any help would be great
INSTALL
You will need to download the mods, there is a link at the bottom of the thread.
Original Xbox:
The actual install of the mod itself requires you to delete the old star wars battlefront II DLC if you have it and then simply move the new content into the folder of your Battlefront II backup. To play it you just need to launch the .xbe

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there still interest in a quick patch to fix the cheats menu? I think I can put something out, but don't want to bother if nobody is still playing.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Teancum Teancum , saw you had posted your mod on moddb. Hope you are doing well. I still play your mod fairly frequently on my RGH.

Still never figured out if it is possible to get the DLC maps/heros completely functional on xbox 360 though. Not sure if you ever figured anything out. Again, hope you are well!

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The DLC is actually integrated directly into the mod itself. I'm not sure about the ISO that's been tossed around here, but if you download the mod and install it over your base install on your OG Xbox or 360 it will have everything. Title updates and installed DLC should be removed, of course --- this mod integrates both.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The DLC is actually integrated directly into the mod itself. I'm not sure about the ISO that's been tossed around here, but if you download the mod and install it over your base install on your OG Xbox or 360 it will have everything. Title updates and installed DLC should be removed, of course --- this mod integrates both.

So, I deleted the .iso version that I had originally discovered on isozone and made a fresh RIP of BF2 and installed the latest version of your mod. Indeed as you suggested, it got the DLC maps working. However, the cheat menu no longer works. I know before I had to do something extra in the menus to get the cheat menu to open (something had to be toggled/enabled to get it to work, but I no longer see it). I looked back in the posts in this thread as I remember someone had asked me how to get cheats working. I saw your subsequent posts quoted below:

Nope. There's no such thing as enabling cheats in regards to these new ones. When I compiled the new version of the cheats for 1.5.7 I broke the code that created them, so the next patch will have the old version of the cheat menu that actually works.
Yeah, I've got it on my RGH now. I've already created a patch to fix the cheat menu (unreleased). I'm assessing what else needs to be fixed so I can drop another build to the public.
Is there still interest in a quick patch to fix the cheats menu? I think I can put something out, but don't want to bother if nobody is still playing.
Not sure how I was able to get cheats working before; I also talked about the add reinforcements cheat in the Premium sections, so I know I did not imagine it. Might have been some tweaks done by the person whom had put your mod into a pre-modded .iso; they got the cheat menu working, but broke the DLC and some other map/faction combos. Any idea how I got the cheat menu working? Does the version you have on moddb require some input to open the cheat menu that I'm too inept to figure out?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Last edited:
Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The cheat menu broke in 1.5.7 but is fixed in the next build (which I'm finishing up and hope to have done before my kids go back to school as they're my primary testers). 60+ maps (up from the original 26 maps) and tons more!
Atlas Atlas I have a quick patch available here to fix the cheats. Just replace the existing files https://www.mediafire.com/file/cv1cujc93c98k2n/SWBF2_xbox_mod_1.5.8_patch.zip/file
Whoa, that's so amazing! :O I can't wait to play the new build! I, and I'm sure many others, appreciate the patch for the cheat menu in the meantime! Thank you so much!

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a build from about a month ago that is effectively version 1.7. It's very much a work in progress, but does contain lots of new maps and stuff. I can't guarantee that it's totally solid, but in general it should actually be an improvement.

*EDIT* I kinda hate that it doesn't just show up as a Google Drive link. Sorry about that. Hit the little out arrow in the top right to go to the link.

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a build from about a month ago that is effectively version 1.7. It's very much a work in progress, but does contain lots of new maps and stuff. I can't guarantee that it's totally solid, but in general it should actually be an improvement.

*EDIT* I kinda hate that it doesn't just show up as a Google Drive link. Sorry about that. Hit the little out arrow in the top right to go to the link.

Thanks for sharing it! I will have to make some time to get it going! :biggrin:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

And just like that, I blinked and almost three damn years have gone by. That is something else.....

I hope you are doing well and that life has been good to you! Apologies for never getting around to testing version 1.7. Been slacking a lot with playing on 360 these days. How are you? Ever end up completing the next build?

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an internal build that's even more stable, but I kinda got burnt out and started modding Marvel Ultimate Alliance on 360. I'm almost done with a mod that has 35 total characters. I also finished my Forza Horizon 1 XE mod a few months ago. It's linked here on Se7ensins

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an internal build that's even more stable, but I kinda got burnt out and started modding Marvel Ultimate Alliance on 360. I'm almost done with a mod that has 35 total characters. I also finished my Forza Horizon 1 XE mod a few months ago. It's linked here on Se7ensins
Whoa that's awesome! Good on you for continuing to be part of the modding scene and cranking out content! Marvel Ultimate Alliance has been on my list to get to for a long time. I believe I extracted it from a friend's copy at some point but just never took the plunge to get around to playing it (without mods). Will need to check out your add on for it when you have it done!

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Long time coming, but we're at the final beta for version 2.0

Xbox Mod 1.99 beta.
89 maps.
Four Star Wars eras.
Eight game modes.
New heroes and villains.
Alternate appearances for heroes and villains.
New vehicles.
Stability fixes and other improvements.
Split screen support.
If you promote this on the web I'd appreciate it if you link people to the article rather than the download link. It's got a lot of screenshots plus links to the bug report form, etc https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-war...-battlefront-ii-v199-public-beta#articlesform

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Xbox Mod 1.99 beta.
89 maps.
Four Star Wars eras.
Eight game modes.
New heroes and villains.
New vehicles.
Split screen support.
If you promote this on the web I'd appreciate it if you link people to the article rather than the download link. It's got a lot of screenshots plus links to the bug report form, etc https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-war...-battlefront-ii-v199-public-beta#articlesform
Seen you post on Reddit and figured you would have here as well! This is so exciting! Thank you so much for all the work you put into this! Looking forward to trying it!

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Xbox Mod 1.99 beta.
89 maps.
Four Star Wars eras.
Eight game modes.
New heroes and villains.
New vehicles.
Split screen support.
Saw your most recent response on the moddb page about adding the Old Republic and First Order! Very, very exciting! Also updating OP with your link: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...rgh-360-windows-macos-linux-via-xemu.1852206/

Top Bottom
Login
Register