What's new

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Iso Mod 1.5.7

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Nope. There's no such thing as enabling cheats in regards to these new ones. When I compiled the new version of the cheats for 1.5.7 I broke the code that created them, so the next patch will have the old version of the cheat menu that actually works.

DIE HARD SUDH

Reaction score
Nope. There's no such thing as enabling cheats in regards to these new ones. When I compiled the new version of the cheats for 1.5.7 I broke the code that created them, so the next patch will have the old version of the cheat menu that actually works.
Oh and if you dont mind me asking, when is the next release coming :/

Razorhawk90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But what if I want to install this mod without the ISO copied to my original Xbox? Can I somehow use this mod and play with the disc instead. I don't have an upgraded hard drive so I don't have enough room to put the games directly onto the HDD.

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately not. It requires a modded Xbox as files have to be installed to the hard drive

Razorhawk90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a modded Xbox, and I just copied Star Wars Battlefront II to the E drive. But now I only have 288 MB left. So can I not install the mod? I'm planning on putting in a 250GB IDE hard drive soon but do you have a temporary solution? My brother is coming home from college and I want to play this mod with him. 
Unfortunately not. It requires a modded Xbox as files have to be installed to the hard drive
I have a modded Xbox, and I just copied Star Wars Battlefront II to the E drive. But now I only have 288 MB left. So can I not install the mod? I'm planning on putting in a 250GB IDE hard drive soon but do you have a temporary solution? My brother is coming home from college and I want to play this mod with him.

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the files override the original ones, but even then you'll probably need around 800mb or so. If you have stock DLC installed that you can delete and find again later that might free up space

Razorhawk90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I deleted the data folder and added the new modded one. I also did the the same with the .xbe file. However, when I try to run it, it just says "There's a problem with the disc you're using. It may be dirty or damaged." Why is this? What do I do to fix it? Please respond. Thank you. :smile:

Last edited:

Razorhawk90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the files override the original ones, but even then you'll probably need around 800mb or so. If you have stock DLC installed that you can delete and find again later that might free up space
I just installed a 250 GB hard drive in my Xbox 1. I deleted the data folder and added the new modded one. I also did the the same with the .xbe file. However, when I try to run it, it just says "There's a problem with the disc you're using. It may be dirty or damaged." Why is this? What do I do to fix it? Please respond. Thank you. :smile:

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Does Battlefront II work by itself? If so, you should just need to install this over the original game. Check to see the original game works first, then drop the mod in.

Razorhawk90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Battlefront II work by itself? If so, you should just need to install this over the original game. Check to see the original game works first, then drop the mod in.
The original game works fine. What specifically do you mean by "installing" this over the other one? Sorry if I'm being a pain in the neck. D:

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
It's fine. Say your original game is in /F/Games/Star Wars Battlefront Ii/. When you use FTP to transfer the files put it in the same folder. It should ask you if you want to overwrite an bunch of files.

Razorhawk90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's fine. Say your original game is in /F/Games/Star Wars Battlefront Ii/. When you use FTP to transfer the files put it in the same folder. It should ask you if you want to overwrite an bunch of files.
Got it working! Thanks for clearing that up. :smile:

NikoGTAV

Reaction score
Hi i need help with this i tried to put the files in my Xbox 360 with RGH i overwrited the original files from the game but when i play the game there is nothing new

What I must do?¿

FOV

the observable world. ☯
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with this. I installed the game itself but when I click default.xbe, I just get a black screen. I'm able to open the guide and all that, but it gives me a 'Fatal Crash Intercepted'.

Please help, I used to love this game and I really wanna play it again.

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi i need help with this i tried to put the files in my Xbox 360 with RGH i overwrited the original files from the game but when i play the game there is nothing new

What I must do?¿
Make sure you have deleted the title update and all DLC before playing.

DIE HARD SUDH

Reaction score
So any luck with a new version? I just want the cheat menus. Your website is down so i cant get an older version as well...

EDIT: Sorry i used a VPN then it worked.. strange. Just was enquiring about a new version

Top Bottom