Star Wars Battlefront 2 Iso Mod 1.5.7

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by Atlas, Feb 3, 2014 with 85 replies and 31,403 views.

1. OP
    Atlas

Atlas Local Rivethead VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Hey man, did you ever run your mod on your RGH? I still wanted to add a list of map/faction combinations that cause crashes. One I can definetely say is giving my issues is Yavin 4 Arena despite choosing Clone Wars or Galactic. Also, I am unable to use Asajj Ventress whatsoever. I just wondered if you could confirm because otherwise, I would do a fresh install. I am using a pre-modded .iso, so who's to say whoever set it up did a good job or not. If you could let me know, that would be awesome.

2. Teancum

Teancum Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeah, I've got it on my RGH now. I've already created a patch to fix the cheat menu (unreleased). I'm assessing what else needs to be fixed so I can drop another build to the public.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Atlas

Ratings:
    Hm, strangely enough, the cheat menu works fine for me. I can add extra reinforcements, jetpacks, hidden vehicles, etc. I looked around online and it seems the DLC for BF2 just does not work well on JTAG/RGH consoles in general. Try playing on Yavin 4 Arena and try using Assajj Ventress if you could.

Also, if you do ever release a new build, let me know :smile: I guess if you do release another build, I'll have to find a working SWBF2 download to have a fresh iso to mod. Unless, I could always just overwrite the current build with your newer one on my current .iso

4. SWBF2MODS

SWBF2MODS Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you please help me every time I launch the default.xbe (for original xbox) it just says: the disc you are using may be broken or scratched:mad:. Please reply I am just a noob. :cry:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  5. SWBF2MODS

SWBF2MODS Newbie

Ratings:
    Does anyone even talk on this site anymore? 'cause I really need help.:cry:

6. mrcuddles

mrcuddles bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord

Ratings:
    Just too make sure I got this. I download the files at the end of the tutorial which very nice then I DOWNLOAD another file if I don't have jtag ? then I put everything in folder ? I think I got it if not please correct me.

7. Teancum

Teancum Contributor

Ratings:
    I never got it to work as an ISO mod. The "ISO" that's floating around is actually an Xbox LIVE container file (Games on Demand). As far as I know it's just JTAG/RGH only.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mrcuddles

mrcuddles bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord

Ratings:
    But is it worth going through the hassle of j tagging or rgh my Xbox 360 heard its not worth it. :meh:

9. Teancum

Teancum Contributor

Ratings:
    Not really to be honest. If you had a second console it's worth it. My living room has my normal console, and my bedroom has my JTAG, which we also use to watch movies on.

10. OP
    Atlas

Ratings:
    No, the .iso is not a GOD. It is an .iso file which you can extract using Poweriso or whatever program you prefer. I have it on my console and it will work on either a JTAG/RGH/R-JTAG or can be used on a soft-modded or hard-modded original xbox.
    It depends what you plan on doing with it really. If you take full advantage of the modding, homebrew, and emulation capabilities, it can be more than worth it.

11. Ethan Venzin

Ethan Venzin Newbie

Ratings:
    Help me I cannot run the 2nd installer it says not available or something like that

12. Spock

Spock Live long and prosper.

Ratings:
    Amazing thread!, I can't wait to get back into BF2!.

13. OP
    Atlas

Ratings:
    What second installer are you talking about? All you need to do is just delete any BF2 DLC you have and then move the modded content into your game folder.
    I love running this modded version of SWBF2. Between all of the new units, new maps, maps from battlefront 1, cheats menu (add extra reinforcements in particular for prolonged battles), it is taking one of my favorite games and making it even more enjoyable.

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    Atlas

Ratings:
    Updated OP with new DL link.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nokia

Nokia [[email protected] ~]$ Lifetime

Ratings:
    Great post Atlas, Ill definitely give this mod a try :smile:

16. DIE HARD SUDH

DIE HARD SUDH Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey REALLY COOL MOD!!
    But the cheat menu doesnt work, when i try to click it, it doesnt do anything.

Im on a RGH, installed this today.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

17. OP
    Atlas

Ratings:
    I feel like you have to enable cheats first. I use it on my RGH and it works fine. I will try it out sometime soon.

18. DIE HARD SUDH

DIE HARD SUDH Newbie

Ratings:
    Oh i see. So how do you enable cheats?

19. Teancum

Teancum Contributor

Ratings:
    The cheats being broken is a known bug in 1.5.7. It'll be fixed in the next release. (I'm the author of the mod)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  20. DIE HARD SUDH

DIE HARD SUDH Newbie

Ratings:
    Oh so its a bug, and there is no way to 'enable cheats'?