С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE!!!!: See this reply in this thread for info regarding the latest beta version for 2.0!

First off I want to thank lilshadowxzx for showing me this excellent mod. We did not create this mod. Teancum is the creator of it. To my knowledge this may be the only mod out there publicly for the original xbox for battlefront II. I can confirm this mod can either be ran on a softmodded original xbox or a JTAG/RGH xbox 360.

Original Forum For the Mod: http://gametoast.com/viewforum.php?f=75&sid=03e7386f5d02c35ff556b5b2de02986d
Bug List: http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=23803

What's in the Mod:

• Tons of new maps
  • New teams and factions (My favorite being the Sith from the Old Republic era, see screenshot below)
  • All old DLC maps
  • Lots of new game modes
  • All the maps from Battlefront #1
  • New Hero characters (including ones from the Old Republic)
  • New classes and weapons for existing factions
  • Cheat menus
  • Loads of other extras
IcAnZyv.jpg

Above, these are some of the units from the new Old Republic Sith faction. Going left to right, the Dark Adept wields a light saber and can use force lightning, the Sith Warbot has a blaster rifle and flamethrower, and the Dark Assassin has a long staff like Maul's saber and can turn invisible and force jump/run. There are other cool units in this faction, not to mention other units in the Jedi faction from the Old Republic Era

INSTALL
You will need to download the mods, there is a link at the bottom of the thread.
Original Xbox:
The actual install of the mod itself requires you to delete the old star wars battlefront II DLC if you have it and then simply move the new content into the folder of your Battlefront II backup. To play it you just need to launch the .xbe

JTAG/RGH: First off you will need the hacked original xbox files from 2011. Download them and put the compatibility folder which contains them into your HDDX partition of your HDD. [Click here to view this link] From here you simply need to move all of the modded files into your backup of Battlefront II and then launch the .xbe to play.

NOTE: Certain maps or game modes may cause your modded 360 to freeze (playing on the original xbox works fine though). The ones I noticed having the most trouble are the DLC maps For example, playing on Yavin 4 Arena does not work. However, playing on Rhen Var during the Clone Wars Era will cause a freeze but Galactic Civil War will be fine. I'm usually able to play as Kit Fisto for a short amount of time, but then a freeze shows up. Asajj Ventress causes a freeze instantly. All said and done, the rest of the content works quite nicely.

[Click here to view this link]

Last edited:
Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome. Nice tutorial, guess its time to go get my JTag back :tongue:

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man, wish I could say I had the skills to make the mod. Why would you get rid of it!? :eek:
i gave my xbox to my girlfriend for her birthday...i never really used it so i just gave it to her.

xInitial

xInitial

b0ss
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
First off I want to thank lilshadowxzx for showing me this excellent mod. We did not create this mod. To my knowledge this may be the only mod out there publicly for the original xbox for battlefront II. I can confirm this mod can either be ran on a softmodded original xbox or a JTAG/RGH xbox 360.

What's in the Mod:

• Tons of new maps
  • New teams and factions (My favorite being the Sith from the Old Republic era, see screenshot below)
  • All old DLC maps
  • Lots of new game modes
  • All the maps from Battlefront #1
  • New Hero characters (including ones from the Old Republic)
  • New classes and weapons for existing factions
  • Cheat menus
  • Loads of other extras
IcAnZyv.jpg

Above, these are some of the units from the new Old Republic Sith faction. Going left to right, the Dark Adept wields a light saber and can use force lightning, the Sith Warbot has a blaster rifle and flamethrower, and the Dark Assassin has a long staff like Maul's saber and can turn invisible and force jump/run. There are other cool units in this faction, not to mention other units in the Jedi faction from the Old Republic Era

INSTALL
You will need to download the mods, there is a link at the bottom of the thread.

Original Xbox:
The actual install of the mod itself requires you to delete the old star wars battlefront II DLC if you have it and then simply move the new content into the folder of your Battlefront II backup. To play it you just need to launch the .xbe

JTAG/RGH: First off you will need the hacked original xbox files from 2011. Download them and put the compatibility folder which contains them into your HDDX partition of your HDD. [Click here to view this link] From here you simply need to move all of the modded files into your backup of Battlefront II and then launch the .xbe to play.
NOTE: If you search around, I can guarantee you can find an ISO that is pre-modded, I am not allowed to post or discuss a specific ISO download as it considered warez.

DOWNLOAD
I'm really new to Xbox mods, but do I need the Xbox 1 Emulator files to run this on my RGH ?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I copied it straight to the Compatibility folder (which was empty) on my HDD1 and I still get the "this is not compatible, you may need an update"
You have to put that compatibility folder on HDDX, not HDD1.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I create a compatibility folder ? There's none there
That's weird, there's usually one in there. But no, just use the compatibility folder that comes with the hacked backwards compatibility files.

Zodeac

Zodeac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
awesome tut again going to try this myself:smile: wonder if I can get some pc swbf2 mods working on my rgh

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
awesome tut again going to try this myself:smile: wonder if I can get some pc swbf2 mods working on my rgh
Thanks! I wish I could say I made this mod. And well I don't think PC mods will work on your RGH unless they would somehow also work on an original xbox. If you somehow find a way to do this, please spread the info around :wink: I mean some PC mods (like cars for GTA SA and some Minecraft worlds) can be played on consoles, so who knows?

Flippy35

Flippy35

Reaction score
Sin$
pls can someone help me? I have Batllefront II on my xbox 360 RGH and it works. I just copy the folder SWBF2 1.5.7 to HDD1 but when I open default.xbe it say's that the disc may be broken or scratched. Can someone please explain what folders and files do i have to put and where pls.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
pls can someone help me? I have Batllefront II on my xbox 360 RGH and it works. I just copy the folder SWBF2 1.5.7 to HDD1 but when I open default.xbe it say's that the disc may be broken or scratched. Can someone please explain what folders and files do i have to put and where pls.
You have to move the SWBF2 1.5.7 folder into your folder which contains the backup of the normal Battlefront II. It will probably overwrite a few files and whatnot. Also, be sure you are using the latest hacked emu files :smile:

Flippy35

Flippy35

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone one please explain what to copy/move folder by folder and file by file pls

Top Bottom
Login
Register