Standbying Problem?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by xX Black Xx, Jan 5, 2009 with 7 replies and 311 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX Black Xx

xX Black Xx Newbie

Ratings:
    I have no problem standbying for host on my main when it was a rank 3/4 but I've made 2 new accounts which are rank 1's and I can NEVER find a match whenever I standby for host on the new accounts. Has this happened to anybody else?:cursing:

2. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, actually. The guy that we were doing it with just reset his connection and rebridge his connections, and it worked fine after that. Try that.

3. OP
    xX Black Xx

xX Black Xx Newbie

Ratings:
    I reset my connection and I still cannot find a match on my 2 new accounts. I switched to my main which is a rank 4 and I can find a match within 30 seconds. I have no clue why it's not letting me find matches on my newer accounts :cursing:

4. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    ive also had this problem when trying to get host with a new profile using lag switch,my main profile goes through 100% every time.
    it might be having problems with the utter crap rank system find players for you to play against with low enough ranks:frown: but thats just a thought.

5. bridged host ftw

bridged host ftw Newbie

Ratings:
    what's the point of stand-bying ?

6. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
  7. Aich

Aich Banned

Ratings:
    Is anyone still bridging or standbying for host?
    My standbying tequinque stopped working randomly.

And now have my bridging set up win xp, 2 NICs, ZAP/Commview and still no hosting, I can even plug directly into my router and use my lag switch liek i did before(10 sec lag switch on with full party or full party and 5 sec for other gamemodes) and it still dont work.

I also remade another gamertag and still nto working so, either they can ban host by IP or they might be trolling these forums and fixing something.

If anyone can bridge host with ZAP post your settings if different some acid's TuT.

Thanks

8. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Closed. If you have questions click the link in my sig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.