Standbying iN WINGMAn

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by IVI 3 R C U R Y, Feb 22, 2009 with 6 replies and 437 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IVI 3 R C U R Y

IVI 3 R C U R Y Newbie

Ratings:
    ok so for the past couple days ive gotten host every game i play on wingman with my friend i finally got my 4th rank back. when i join a game i wait tell first round starts up then i hit standbye at 5 seconds me and my friend kill 6 or 7 people we normally leave one left then i wait tell the all lag out and then undo it we win and when we get back to the main menu we check our stats and its been counting all of them as wins. but after the 20th so win we go back it counted as a win and everything i got deranked back to a 3 bar so i was wondering if this way works or not because the wins count in the journals and online so the stats say im winning but my rank dropped so i was just curious what any one could come up with for why i got deranked for winning

2. IzzY

IzzY Getting There

Ratings:
    That's weird, it seems like the leader boards are counting it as a win and True Skill is counting it as a loss?

3. OP
    IVI 3 R C U R Y

IVI 3 R C U R Y Newbie

Ratings:
    ya i thought that to but i did rank up to a 4 bar winning like this

4. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    If you lag out everyone the game counts as a loss

5. OP
    IVI 3 R C U R Y

IVI 3 R C U R Y Newbie

Ratings:
    nubble when you say it count as a loss i look and record my stats and it counts as a win on my journal and online. so are you saying this is something that counts as a win for my stats but for rank it counts as a loss?

6. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Yes, it is a loss for TrueSkill but a "win" in stats

7. OP
    IVI 3 R C U R Y

IVI 3 R C U R Y Newbie

Ratings:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.