Standby

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by 717, Nov 23, 2008 with 12 replies and 759 views.

1. 717

717 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone want to standby in TS? My friend and I can both bridge host.

2. RvB rox

RvB rox Member

Ratings:
    you cant anymore you get banned.

3. MrPimpDaddyDuke

MrPimpDaddyDuke Newbie

Ratings:
    whats your Gamertag and yes you can standby without getting banned you just dont know how to so dont say something that you know nothing about

p.s. that wasent offensive so dont take offense to it im just clearly saying that there is a way not to get banned for standbying just no one i guess i said on these forums but yea im not cause then more people will stanby right now i havent had to standby against a stanbyer and lag them out so im happy with that easier to get 50's that way

4. .eat ham13

.eat ham13 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    haha bull****ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

5. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I stopped playing H3 but as far as I know the ONLY thing you get banned for is host booting. Also modded content on your file share.

6. tristanisabear

tristanisabear Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey i have a 50 in 5 playlist's legit, but im kind of scared because i've been losing some of my mlg games on my 50, is there anyway that you could standby with me for a few games, i'd be willing to pay you, paypal, MSP, 1 month, etc. pm me.

7. MrPimpDaddyDuke

MrPimpDaddyDuke Newbie

Ratings:
    Add me MrPimpDaddyDuke I'll Standby anyone if you bridge me host an Eat Ham before you even say something you should know your Sh*t to back it up kid you can standby without getting banned Im probably one out of like 20 people that standby on halo 3 still and dont get banned why should i tell you what I do not to get banned because than their will be more and more people standbying which is gay i like being allmost the only one all I need is a bridger you wont get banned either no one will in my party I gurantee it. Add MrPimpDaddyDuke

8. i was xyz

i was xyz Banned

Ratings:
    lol if u manipulate the network u will get bannd eventually woteva way u think u know to do it undetectable im afraid bungie are smarter than u and have more money so ur fighting a losing battle eventually ul get ban if u do it enuf

9. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    This is a cheating website. If some people want to cheat, they will cheat. Whether they get caught or not is there own business.

10. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Premium <3 VIP

Ratings:
    no?
    We went legit

11. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    I just meant it is a site where cheating is not completely forbidden. We still have tuts on how to standby for example. It is not a site where all cheating is forbidden. That's all I meant.

12. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Premium <3 VIP

Ratings:
    lol
    just trying to make sure you know
    i dont want the site to have a bad rep:cool:

13. Nicksyz250

Nicksyz250 Newbie

Ratings:
    I know u wont get banned i did it for the longest time send nicksyz250 a friend request and ill standby