Standby ?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by Jake007g, Nov 13, 2008 with 8 replies and 758 views.

1. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    I worked it out. Here is a little tutorial i made to help anybody else out that has problems. If you need any more help feel free to ask me

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGMzR5TIVIQ[/ame]

2. sint3k

sint3k Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can easily get a code from [Click here to view the link] and fake the information.....

Your code is worthless , and yes you can make your computer do something to the effect of a lag switch but if you can't cut 1 wire and put it onto any kind of switch how would someone explain a even more complicated process with a computer....

3. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah thanks for the help :thumbdown: . I sorted it out now anyways with C&A i had to check the do not run in promiscuous mode box when selecting my device, it works perfectly. And also you cant get the codes anymore know it all

4. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    See, at this site we help eachother. :smile:

Don't know what forum you came from.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah thanks B-rad :thumbup:

I will add a small tutorial that i made for all people that may be having the same problems that i had.

6. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Nice tutorial. I watched the whole thing and someone with almost no IQ could watch it and understand how.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:

8. Magicman

Magicman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nice guild Im Too Lethal

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Not so sure it was a guild, i think it was a guide :tongue: But +Thanks for the positive response