• Thread starter zerosnake
  • Start date
  • Views 456
Z

zerosnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello everybody im new here and i was looking at tehphelix's guide on how to bridge with cain and abel and i must say it's a great guide for people like me that arent good with those kinds of programs, well anyways i got everything working well and i was in a wingman game i was host and i couldnt standby i put my firewall up on high and all that happened was that people were moving towards the wall and when i shot the shots wouldnt come out then when i took it off everything went back to normal people were still fighting so does anyone know how to standby with the zonealarm pro mine wont work...:?

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, this is going to get locked, ask this in the bridging help thread above. But make sure you have all the IP's that you need and that you actually were host. If your saying that you were lagging and everyone else wasnt then thats a good chance that you actually didnt get host. But post your question in the thread above anyway.

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
You didn't get host from the sounds of it. Make sure you check everything.

Z

zerosnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
Well, this is going to get locked, ask this in the bridging help thread above. But make sure you have all the IP's that you need and that you actually were host. If your saying that you were lagging and everyone else wasnt then thats a good chance that you actually didnt get host. But post your question in the thread above anyway.
well im sure i got everything my ip,xbl ip,epic ip,partners ip,and the internet ip thingy is there anything else i need?

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
Was cain poisoning when you tried to standby? And did it crash?

Z

zerosnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KranK said:
Was cain poisoning when you tried to standby? And did it crash?
you i have it on poisoning throughout the whole game is that bad? and it didnt crash , btw the way do i have all the necassary ip's to bridge or do i need more?

Top Bottom
Login
Register