What's new

Discovery Stand on sea floor / teleport to bottom of sea

Shenmue182

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this pointless discovery and thought i[d share. You need to create floating debris, and it can't be a boat.

Requirements: Rune Zhaba, drone.

1. Get your Zhaba, throw 5 sticky bombs on it. Drive the rune Zhaba out to sea.
2. Exit vehicle swim away from it and blow if up
3. The destroyed Zhaba will always flip upside down. Have interaction menu open as you climb on top of one of the tires and quickly activate your drone.
4. You will teleport instantly to the bottom of the sea, and you'll be standing up instead of swimming. I recommend using a scuba suit or rebreather or you will die. You'll be using the drone on the ocean floor.

Tips: this only works with Zhaba, other cars don't float when you destroy them, and you can't use a boat / destroyed boat as it doesn't let you use the drone on them.

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember the good old days of GTA where you would randomly be able to walk on the ocean floor. Those glitches used to be super popular back in the day.

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When did that change? I afk’d my lung capacity with a scuba suit.

I’m sure theres a thread somewhere on here detailing different methods to max each stat fast. You could also start a rockstar created mission while underwater and hold your left stick down and go afk in the settings screen and it would max it out.
Sorry if slightly straying off topic, however great find OP not many drone glitches out there.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this pointless discovery and thought i[d share. You need to create floating debris, and it can't be a boat.

Requirements: Rune Zhaba, drone.

1. Get your Zhaba, throw 5 sticky bombs on it. Drive the rune Zhaba out to sea.
2. Exit vehicle swim away from it and blow if up
3. The destroyed Zhaba will always flip upside down. Have interaction menu open as you climb on top of one of the tires and quickly activate your drone.
4. You will teleport instantly to the bottom of the sea, and you'll be standing up instead of swimming. I recommend using a scuba suit or rebreather or you will die. You'll be using the drone on the ocean floor.

Tips: this only works with Zhaba, other cars don't float when you destroy them, and you can't use a boat / destroyed boat as it doesn't let you use the drone on them.
When the drone goes out of range and is destroyed are you still standing?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When did that change? I afk’d my lung capacity with a scuba suit.

I’m sure theres a thread somewhere on here detailing different methods to max each stat fast. You could also start a rockstar created mission while underwater and hold your left stick down and go afk in the settings screen and it would max it out.
Sorry if slightly straying off topic, however great find OP not many drone glitches out there.
This is just another way.
By far not the easiest, or cheapest route, but very creative for above mentioned bounty hideouts, or misc trolling fun visually, or afk if wearing the scuba gear.

Nothing changed, i know the thread you mentioned, those are ez methods. Its always nice seeing new methods to achieve the same results imo

Top Bottom
Login
Register