Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting this error, been all over youtube for fixes but nothing seems to work, I constantly have to keep resetting my pc back to clean again. Does anyone know how to fix this ****?

Operating System
  1. Windows
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
SchoolBoy Q

SchoolBoy Q

Oh oh, Luxury
Reaction score
Sin$
Yah, I’ve done this. Got it all sorted but it will come back within a week or two. Currently stuck on ‘Other User’ screen and cannot seem to get into my PC from that screen now, may have to take it into a shop to get it fixed.
Ah I see, interesting. Now when you "reset" your PC are you just restoring to a previous point or formatting and doing a complete reinstall? If you haven't done that I would suggest doing it with a clean/fresh Windows 10 install and see what happens. I know it's a pain in the *** to start over again, but that fixes most issues.. at least any issue I've ever had. Never seen this before though. Wish ya the best my dude!

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting this error, been all over youtube for fixes but nothing seems to work, I constantly have to keep resetting my pc back to clean again. Does anyone know how to fix this ****?
Given that it seems to happen even after fresh installs, I'd bank on the fact that it's either a physical hardware problem (faulty, shorted, etc) or a hardware compatibility error with a new windows update. Maybe try some google searches with your hardware + error code and see if anything pops up. If not, you may have to run tests on each component to see if it's faulty.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Given that it seems to happen even after fresh installs, I'd bank on the fact that it's either a physical hardware problem (faulty, shorted, etc) or a hardware compatibility error with a new windows update. Maybe try some google searches with your hardware + error code and see if anything pops up. If not, you may have to run tests on each component to see if it's faulty.
I literally know nothing about hardware inside my pc, I’ll end up taking it into a shop and letting them sort it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register