• Thread starter Post Malone
  • Start date
  • Views 317
P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
I keep getting this error, been all over youtube for fixes but nothing seems to work, I constantly have to keep resetting my pc back to clean again. Does anyone know how to fix this ****?

Operating System
  1. Windows
P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
S

SchoolBoy Q

Oh oh, Luxury
Reaction score
Yah, I’ve done this. Got it all sorted but it will come back within a week or two. Currently stuck on ‘Other User’ screen and cannot seem to get into my PC from that screen now, may have to take it into a shop to get it fixed.
Ah I see, interesting. Now when you "reset" your PC are you just restoring to a previous point or formatting and doing a complete reinstall? If you haven't done that I would suggest doing it with a clean/fresh Windows 10 install and see what happens. I know it's a pain in the *** to start over again, but that fixes most issues.. at least any issue I've ever had. Never seen this before though. Wish ya the best my dude!

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
I keep getting this error, been all over youtube for fixes but nothing seems to work, I constantly have to keep resetting my pc back to clean again. Does anyone know how to fix this ****?
Given that it seems to happen even after fresh installs, I'd bank on the fact that it's either a physical hardware problem (faulty, shorted, etc) or a hardware compatibility error with a new windows update. Maybe try some google searches with your hardware + error code and see if anything pops up. If not, you may have to run tests on each component to see if it's faulty.

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Given that it seems to happen even after fresh installs, I'd bank on the fact that it's either a physical hardware problem (faulty, shorted, etc) or a hardware compatibility error with a new windows update. Maybe try some google searches with your hardware + error code and see if anything pops up. If not, you may have to run tests on each component to see if it's faulty.
I literally know nothing about hardware inside my pc, I’ll end up taking it into a shop and letting them sort it.

Top Bottom