What's new

Solved Squirt 16mb coolrunner

A

Asaduji

Reaction score
Hi! Can i have dualnand with squirt16mb dualnand and coolrunner rev d? Thanks for supporting

X

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I misread what you said but I really don't think so, I could be wrong I honestly don't know anything about a squirt.

A

Asaduji

Reaction score
Sorry I misread what you said but I really don't think so, I could be wrong I honestly don't know anything about a squirt.
But watch this
5ecihpk.png

bW6jXIb.png

suoRnb5.png

"Compatible con todos los coolrunner" or "compatible con cualquier coolrunner" mean compatible with any coolrunner

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to use an ace with the squirt addon or use an actual squirt glitcher. If dead set on using the rev c/d you can get a demon.
I'm not sure if your wanting to dual nand a slim or phat but I have a guide on this site if using a slim.
Ypu have a hard time finding a guide for the configuration your suggesting as far wiring the squirt to the Coolrunner .

A

Asaduji

Reaction score
Your best bet would be to use an ace with the squirt addon or use an actual squirt glitcher. If dead set on using the rev c/d you can get a demon.
I'm not sure if your wanting to dual nand a slim or phat but I have a guide on this site if using a slim.
Ypu have a hard time finding a guide for the configuration your suggesting as far wiring the squirt to the Coolrunner .
I have a corona v1, the squirt nand and the coolrunner, i can't buy an ace now, what can i do?

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Why can't u ?
Then just rgh it instead .

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
It's possible, look into "NANDWICH" and use the nand switching method from there. Also, if not using RGH1.2 you'll also need a way to disable the glitch chip when booting the retail dash.

A

Asaduji

Reaction score
It's possible, look into "NANDWICH" and use the nand switching method from there. Also, if not using RGH1.2 you'll also need a way to disable the glitch chip when booting the retail dash.
I can't find any tutorial or diagram for that

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Top Bottom