What's new

Question Square App Icons?

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know of a theme or tweak that makes everything square? I don't want a theme or tweak that changes the picture of the icon but just the shape of it to square.

I currently have a theme called 'Ghost' but I don't like dim effect. (Image Below)

43DA1qY.jpg

Tag 7s
Tabuu Tabuu

Operating System
  1. iOS
Last edited:
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know of a theme or tweak that makes everything square? I don't want a theme or tweak that changes the picture of the icon but just the shape of it to square.

I currently have a theme called 'Ghost' but I don't like dim effect. (Image Below)

43DA1qY.jpg

Tag 7s
Tabuu Tabuu
I saw this thread but didn't answer because I don't know of a way to change it. You will need a theme to change it because iOS 7 automatically fixes apps to be like that. I, personally, have no idea how to change it.

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this thread but didn't answer because I don't know of a way to change it. You will need a theme to change it because iOS 7 automatically fixes apps to be like that. I, personally, have no idea how to change it.
Alright, thanks anyway.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? My themes work just fine...then again I only have one running at a time.

If it's an iOS 7 updated theme, it'll be fine. But obviously using some older OS'd themes will have issues. IE, i use Flat7 on my phone, and it works fine. But Flat7 is an iOS 7 theme.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's an iOS 7 updated theme, it'll be fine. But obviously using some older OS'd themes will have issues. IE, i use Flat7 on my phone, and it works fine. But Flat7 is an iOS 7 theme.
I use the same theme. Also don't forget that some themes clash with each other if you have them running at the same time which leads to springboard crashes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register