What's new

Unsolved Square App Icons?

B

Bear

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a theme or tweak that makes everything square? I don't want a theme or tweak that changes the picture of the icon but just the shape of it to square.

I currently have a theme called 'Ghost' but I don't like dim effect. (Image Below)

43DA1qY.jpg

Tag 7s
T Tabuu

Operating System
  1. iOS
Last edited:
T

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a theme or tweak that makes everything square? I don't want a theme or tweak that changes the picture of the icon but just the shape of it to square.

I currently have a theme called 'Ghost' but I don't like dim effect. (Image Below)

43DA1qY.jpg

Tag 7s
T Tabuu
I saw this thread but didn't answer because I don't know of a way to change it. You will need a theme to change it because iOS 7 automatically fixes apps to be like that. I, personally, have no idea how to change it.

B

Bear

Reaction score
I saw this thread but didn't answer because I don't know of a way to change it. You will need a theme to change it because iOS 7 automatically fixes apps to be like that. I, personally, have no idea how to change it.
Alright, thanks anyway.

J

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
How did you use the Ghost theme without winterboard?

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Really? My themes work just fine...then again I only have one running at a time.

If it's an iOS 7 updated theme, it'll be fine. But obviously using some older OS'd themes will have issues. IE, i use Flat7 on my phone, and it works fine. But Flat7 is an iOS 7 theme.

T

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
If it's an iOS 7 updated theme, it'll be fine. But obviously using some older OS'd themes will have issues. IE, i use Flat7 on my phone, and it works fine. But Flat7 is an iOS 7 theme.
I use the same theme. Also don't forget that some themes clash with each other if you have them running at the same time which leads to springboard crashes.

Top Bottom