• Thread starter EPIX MOJO
  • Start date
  • Views 465
EPIX MOJO

EPIX MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, will the value of squad fitness cards increase, i have noticed they are only going for on average 900 coins, alot less than fifa 14.
Will they go up in price as the weeks go on or will the going rate stay the same?

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear people complain about players getting tired way too fast. So that'd would mean that fitness cards should become more popular from now on, as people start playing a lot.

However, just a theory. I have no idea.

EPIX MOJO

EPIX MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help, think it might be a good idea to hold onto my squad fitness cards for a week or so then

xI ViSiiOns x

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They should be around 1700 in a week or two. I bough 334 for 800 coins to sell later and also invested in hawk chem styles at 1000-1300 hoping they go for 3k again.

EPIX MOJO

EPIX MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh i brought 456 squad fitness for 700 - 800. Hope to price does go up soon

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, you guys have 334 and 456 squad fitness cards? Holy ****. I have 20k and don't want to spend all of it on those cards, as I won't have anything left for my team lol..

Kellis

Kellis

Kaboom✷
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, will the value of squad fitness cards increase, i have noticed they are only going for on average 900 coins, alot less than fifa 14.
Will they go up in price as the weeks go on or will the going rate stay the same?
The price will definitely rise. People aren't playing matches at the moment with it just being the web app. When the game releases the price will increase for squad fitness just as the demand for them does.

EPIX MOJO

EPIX MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok cool thanks for all the replies, cheers 
Any of you have the high socks and under shirt you can gift me for my online pro, think your eas level has to be 91-101, can gift anything up to level 35 back, if you can add me my GT is EPIX MOJO

Top Bottom
Login
Register