• Thread starter ExGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 3,703
ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you guys finding squad battles? Do you enjoy it? What was you ranked for the week?

I feel as though it's a great feature for those who cannot qualify for fut champions but as time goes on the games will be a lot harder due to people making there dream team. That's why I'm trying to make the most of it now haha.

Currently I've got 8k points with 5 games left until opponent update tonight. I play on legendary, what difficulty do you guys play on and how many points have you guys got?

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you guys finding squad battles? Do you enjoy it? What was you ranked for the week?

I feel as though it's a great feature for those who cannot qualify for fut champions but as time goes on the games will be a lot harder due to people making there dream team. That's why I'm trying to make the most of it now haha.

Currently I've got 8k points with 5 games left until opponent update tonight. I play on legendary, what difficulty do you guys play on and how many points have you guys got?
Its also easier atm because everyones playing atleast one game to try it out, eventually it will be just people playing it to win.

I play on professional/semi-pro depending on the team im against. It is a good fun game mode overall though.

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its also easier atm because everyones playing atleast one game to try it out, eventually it will be just people playing it to win.

I play on professional/semi-pro depending on the team im against. It is a good fun game mode overall though.

Don't you find playing against the AI boring? I do and it's the rewards that motivates me to play them haha. At the moment I'm playing to win so you hit the nail on the head there mate :tongue:

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you find playing against the AI boring? I do and it's the rewards that motivates me to play them haha. At the moment I'm playing to win so you hit the nail on the head there mate :tongue:
Nah cause i find I can put my music on and just chill, bang a few goals in. I cant chill and relax and pause whenever online. Im not rushed if im playing AI at my own pace :smile:

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah cause i find I can put my music on and just chill, bang a few goals in. I cant chill and relax and pause whenever online. Im not rushed if im playing AI at my own pace :smile:

I was really hoping to get top 100 this week but I got beat 4-3 in extra time, rip

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Play on Legendary, there seems to be a bug.. for me Legendary is much easier than World Class

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Play on Legendary, there seems to be a bug.. for me Legendary is much easier than World Class
yeah has been that way for few years .also another bug in some where the games jumps the diffculty up higher then you selected .
It does not happen that often and there is not much you can do if it says world class rather than the pro you picked pre game..

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only managed to get Elite 3 last night, but I pulled walkout Lloris and alli which where both duplicates, so made about 120k profit which is really nice!

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I came gold 1 Last week, hoping to do slightly better this week.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Elite 2, 2x Megapacks, not one billboard player, utter **** only fml

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hit Elite 2. EA scripted me, winning 2-0 in the 80th minute to the lose on pens, I hate the CPU, literally cannot wait for there to be glitches.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Hit Elite 2. EA scripted me, winning 2-0 in the 80th minute to the lose on pens, I hate the CPU, literally cannot wait for there to be glitches.
Here here!

They're not even trying to hide their utter bullsh*t this year which has amazed me.

Have you noticed the super saves keepers make inside the 18 yard box on world class and higher yet? Started taking screenshots of the AI averaging 11 saves a game....

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here here!

They're not even trying to hide their utter bullsh*t this yearwhixh has amazed me.

Noticed the super saves keepers make inside the 18 yard box on world class and higher yet? Started taking screenshots of the AI averaging 11 saves a game....
What really seems to piss me off, is that they can ball shield with the weakest players, then they just walk/pass the ball away.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
What really seems to piss me off, is that they can ball shield with the weakest players, then they just walk/pass the ball away.
Yeah noticed that too its almost impossible for me to win free kicks at the min too... lots of issues still in the game like it was Beta tested by a group of blind men.

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

What did you expect? It's legendary bro. I absolutely hammered the AI but sadly could not score more than 1 goal.

2mg5sft.png

I got about 1.9k points which I'm very disappointed in. 
Here here!

They're not even trying to hide their utter bullsh*t this year which has amazed me.

Have you noticed the super saves keepers make inside the 18 yard box on world class and higher yet? Started taking screenshots of the AI averaging 11 saves a game....

Of course they're going to make super saves, because there reactions time increases per difficulty, if you don't like it simply lower the difficulty. For example, look at my shots on target and only 1 goal, I like the fact that gold keepers are difficult to score past, makes it much difficult to get to higher ranks in squad battles, which is what I like because it pushes me to become a better Fifa player, as I've mentioned in other posts, learn how the AI play, they mainly play down the wing and try and cut in, if they see a chance down the middle they will take it. When you're wanting to make a pass, know 100% that your player will receive it, if not then don't make the pass because the AI will more than likely take it off you as the AI reactions times are way faster than ours. Try not to do too many long passes, keep them short. Use either RB - Xbox or R1 PlayStation to call a player closer to you. 1-2 passes are very effective also and work well against the AI. Learn how to do burba spin as this works every time against the AI if done at the right time. This is best used on the wing to cut in. You completely loose the defender and have quite a bit of space and time to make your next move.

In your controlle settings change it to Legacy defending, what this will do is make your players defend like in previous Fifas.

Last edited:
run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You know the players get a plus ten stat increase due to the diffculty I take it..

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know the players get a plus ten stat increase due to the diffculty I take it..

This Is sadly true, I played a full bronze team on ultimate, thought it was going to be to to easy, the defending, passing, pace was too much for me to handle, I got lucky and won on penalties.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is that actually a thing? Damn.
If you haven't noticed yet the fifa forums are full of people compla8ning about numerous things but the most recent is the ability to switch to Legacy defending in Squad battles.

I tried its so OP and its literally just switching player and holding the A button... it closes down the AI and even tackles for you.... I've been smashing Legendary 3/4 nil every game since i switched.

Also work on mastering the stop and turn skill (4* skill) for inside the 18 yard box, the AI fall for every time and often gives you the space to have a shot without any pressure mainly coz it fools a minimum of 2 defenders everytime :roflmao:

That's what people often forget the AI aren't programmed to learn so they will fall for the same trick 10x every game you just need to find the skills they never exepct, stop amd turn is one of them.

P.s Driven shot is OP as hell keepers rarely stop them (hold B to power up shot then tap B again quickly)

Didn't know this, i can stop raging at losing to bronze on ultimate now :roflmao:

Top Bottom
Login
Register