• Views 1,993
S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
Where did every get this week?

I placed elite 3

and got
Son, Morata, Vardy and someone else. A couple of TOTW but discard value.

B

benjamineyoung

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you all switching to legendary defending on squads too? Makes life easier lol

M

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Where did every get this week?

I placed elite 3

and got
Son, Morata, Vardy and someone else. A couple of TOTW but discard value.
Gold 2 this week but I didnt play over the weekend as i sold my entire BPL team on Friday before the TOTY hype train picked up pace and the market began to crash. Bought them back yesterday night made 130k so upgraded my squad which was infinitely better for me than maybe getting a decent player.

P.s I got nobody in my packs =/

S

Superdog69

Reaction score
I have started to play squad battles and i jave won some decent teams 10-0 and some poor teams i strugle to even win theres something really fishy aboit tjis feauture im chasing elite 1 atm and it keeps moving away amd my results are geting poorer i play on profesional and world class any tips here ?

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
If you haven't noticed yet the fifa forums are full of people compla8ning about numerous things but the most recent is the ability to switch to Legacy defending in Squad battles.

I tried its so OP and its literally just switching player and holding the A button... it closes down the AI and even tackles for you.... I've been smashing Legendary 3/4 nil every game since i switched.

Also work on mastering the stop and turn skill (4* skill) for inside the 18 yard box, the AI fall for every time and often gives you the space to have a shot without any pressure mainly coz it fools a minimum of 2 defenders everytime :roflmao:

That's what people often forget the AI aren't programmed to learn so they will fall for the same trick 10x every game you just need to find the skills they never exepct, stop amd turn is one of them.

P.s Driven shot is OP as hell keepers rarely stop them (hold B to power up shot then tap B again quickly)

Didn't know this, i can stop raging at losing to bronze on ultimate now :roflmao:
yeah its frigging annoying .watched gorilla or another youtuber with a god squad saying ultimate is easy, most people given them teams would find a lot easier, but for most people there best player will cost like 6k hard to compete with that against 86 rated squads with a ai biased toward the cpu .. 
This Is sadly true, I played a full bronze team on ultimate, thought it was going to be to to easy, the defending, passing, pace was too much for me to handle, I got lucky and won on penalties.
You know there is something amis in the game when mertasacker keeps up with bruma :roflmao:..

Top Bottom