• Thread starter STRIKE420
  • Start date
  • Views 6,128
STRIKE420

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was playing around and was using the old method that got patched.
Everything is the same until you get to the last alert screen asking you to retry or "ok".
1. Press home, and start a recent activity-online, wait at least 5 seconds then press square to retry.
2. It will load you into a session for like a half second.
3. Sit on the "error locating session" or "timed out" and try to join a friend using the under gta icon setup (ovb) then go back to the game and accept that alert. It will go from quitting session to joining session. From here you load into a session normally.

Important notes: Franklin is inside you somehow. However he doesn't come out of your body like the old glitch, even tho I managed to bypass the prologue boot people were experiencing. The reason I know he's inside is because when I clicked "Leave GTA Online" he glitched out in the animation zooming out of the map. Like the old glitch, except he walked out of my body a tad too late lol. Any ideas? If you know the glitch also message me lol and tell me how close I am lmao

C

ChocolateMilk48

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything is the same until you get to the last alert screen asking you to retry or "ok".
1. Press home, and start a recent activity-online, wait at least 5 seconds then press square to retry.
3. Sit on the "error locating session" or "timed out" and try to join a friend using the under gta icon setup (ovb) then go back to the game and accept that alert. It will go from quitting session to joining session. From here you load into a session normally.

Important notes: Franklin is inside you somehow. However he doesn't come out of your body like the old glitch, even tho I managed to bypass the prologue boot people were experiencing. The reason I know he's inside is because when I clicked "Leave GTA Online" he glitched out in the animation zooming out of the map. Like the old glitch, except he walked out of my body a tad too late lol. Any ideas? If you know the glitch also message me lol and tell me how close I am lmao
dead end, the only other interesting thing is if you pause right as you get an error you are in the sp pause menu if you do anything other than start a mission you will get an error

STRIKE420

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
dead end, the only other interesting thing is if you pause right as you get an error you are in the sp pause menu if you do anything other than start a mission you will get an error
Well I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the character choice. I've heard rumors that you don't do it with Michael, that you do it with Trevor. I've also had sources who won't give me the full rundown say that I'm on the right track for getting into an online session without being kicked back to story mode.

Bro which sp to mp
The new one or December one
The new one?

That's correct. You're all wasting your time.
There's another way. I at least know that part.

Escobar Cartel

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Oh my!

''Franklin is inside you somehow. However he doesn't come!""

Why do I feel both disgusted and sorry for Franklin after that comment?:vomit::roflmao:

Yamarster

Yamarster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am one of those who are also looking for a workaround for spmp. I think I will continue without giving up. It is not for money. It is not even for costumes. It is to taste the enjoyment of the custom car.

STRIKE420

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
If they are wasting their time then how did the new car that just got released on Tuesday end up online with bennys, also heard killer and celestial already know a workaround to the last sp2mp. So must not be a waste of time
You can ask any glitchers around, they could've gotten the DLC car in last week with the last one.....

You can ask the top glitchers around, they could've gotten the DLC car in last week with the last one.....
If you know what you're doing, it's not hard to get "pre DLC cars". Now I'll just wait for the arguments saying no you can't blah blah blah.

Wow someone else finally gets it. Probably need to find a way to bypass that huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can ask the top glitchers around, they could've gotten the DLC car in last week with the last one.....
Hi, top glitcher here. Can confirm we got all the DLC cars stored weeks ago.
vnyxdf.jpg

Last edited:
lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you know what you're doing, it's not hard to get "pre DLC cars". Now I'll just wait for the arguments saying no you can't blah blah blah.
It’s easy to get future dlc cars before they come out you just have to store them in your moc and don’t touch it until they are actually released. Has nothing to do with being a top glitcher...

Last edited:
FiVEOHFiVE

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
Sin$
True, but some say the top glitchers still have GCTF in the bunker. :wink:
Might have to look back in there then

I also hope if we can't find a bypass to prologue boot that keeps the impound, we find some other way to move the cars online

Last edited:
STRIKE420

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
Might have to look back in there then

I also hope if we can't find a bypass to prologue boot that keeps the impound, we find some other way to move the cars online
Yeah I'm just missing the impound I've passed the boot. Also anybody can get future cars lmao but that's another topic

Last edited:
FiVEOHFiVE

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I'm just missing the impound I've passed the boot. Also anybody can get future cars lmao but that's another topic
spamming accept on recent activity as soon as you get online will get you somewhere but no impound. Can't wait for the next update so we know who's actually being truthful about the cars

STRIKE420

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
spamming accept on recent activity as soon as you get online will get you somewhere but no impound. Can't wait for the next update so we know who's actually being truthful about the cars
Yeah *cough cough* ⬆️

have you tried putting cars in the story garage and not the impound
Yeah the garage doesn't let you enter because the game registers that you aren't the SP player. Maybe if I own the same house? Not quite sure how that would work. Or if you can buy the same houses as in story.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah *cough cough* ⬆️

Yeah the garage doesn't let you enter because the game registers that you aren't the SP player. Maybe if I own the same house? Not quite sure how that would work. Or if you can buy the same houses as in story.
you cant buy the same houses as in story. and im sure there is a way

Top Bottom
Login
Register