What's new

Solved sprinting problems

• Thread starter swjr14
  • Start date
  • Views 357
S

swjr14

Reaction score
So for a while my character hasn't been able to sprint properly I want to know if this has happened to anyone else and if there's a way to fix it thx

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
where is this happening mate

A

Adolfin

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So for a while my character hasn't been able to sprint properly I want to know if this has happened to anyone else and if there's a way to fix it thx
Could be an issue with your controller?

S

StealthDeath

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm having the same issue, let me know if you find out how to resolve it! (I don't have another controller to check if its a controller problem)

A

Aghast

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
This sounds very unusual, there may be problems with your controller like others have stated. Have you noticed the controller acting odd with other games?

S

swjr14

Reaction score
I have dents in my analog sticks and I believe that may be to blame

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

I'm having the same issue, let me know if you find out how to resolve it! (I don't have another controller to check if its a controller problem)
I had the same issue and it was because of my controller. Try playing a different game that involves sprinting and see if you are able to sprint or not.

S

StealthDeath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same issue and it was because of my controller. Try playing a different game that involves sprinting and see if you are able to sprint or not.

I tried it on another game and the sprint seems to work fine

A

Aghast

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I have dents in my analog sticks and I believe that may be to blame
Are the analogs working fine on other games? if not then your best bet is to either get the controller repaired or buy a new one.

J

jai1212

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More than likely its the controller from boosting :tongue:

Top Bottom