• Start date
  • Views 771
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember logging on to GTA:O For the first time and checking out all the stores, and was let down by the only sport related thing being a Basketball jersey, and its been well over a year and they haven't added anything to it, I'd love some more Jerseys[Football,Hockey,Baseball,Soccer] , maybe even with customizable Numbers and Names, and hell, maybe a new mini game or w/e with it as well, I hope I'm not the only one

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
It would be pretty cool if they added a basketball minigame and other sports as well, maybe even football! Who the f*** plays tennis and golf.

T

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember logging on to GTA:O For the first time and checking out all the stores, and was let down by the only sport related thing being a Basketball jersey, and its been well over a year and they haven't added anything to it, I'd love some more Jerseys[Football,Hockey,Baseball,Soccer] , maybe even with customizable Numbers and Names, and hell, maybe a new mini game or w/e with it as well, I hope I'm not the only one
Only time I did was to get the Enjoy your Stay achievement, haven't bothered since

E

EpicBug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be pretty cool if they added a basketball minigame and other sports as well, maybe even football! Who the **** plays tennis and golf.
You can buy 2k14 of Fifa 15 if you want to play football

N

ndastass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when i was playing gta 5 first time there was a repo mission with lamar. I complete the mission and I saw a basketball place next to Lamar! I thought i able to play i was not. That was my first dream about gta 5. Just think you can play basketball with friends. That would be better than golf i think.

T

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when i was playing gta 5 first time there was a repo mission with lamar. I complete the mission and I saw a basketball place next to Lamar! I thought i able to play i was not. That was my first dream about gta 5. Just think you can play basketball with friends. That would be better than golf i think.
True, and there's a small soccer field somewhere IIRC, that would be fun to play aswell

P

Pianist Prodigy

Keep living!
Retired
Reaction score
I was thinking they should add like bowling or basketball that would be fun.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
If anything related to sport will be implemented, then it won't be anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom