Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know of anything legit and safe? Trying to get started and don't always have the time to play when I go out lol.

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
Generally yes, you have to follow many rules regarding it.
One make sure you downgrade your play services to below the June 2018 update ill try to find the best one,
when spoofing far away or "Sniping" Make sure to wait 2 hours or more.
The best apps for android for spoofing is Fgl pro its free and has a joystick. But if you have cash to spend Routes and joystick premium (I think that the name) is great.

[Click here to view this link]
This is the correct link
Google play services needs to be 12.6.85
to down grade it just go to
Settings<General<Apps<Google Services<Restore to default or stock
then download the 12.6.85 apk
then Fgl pro will work amazingly

886rajhy7iyz.jpg

Upvote 0
Shaboi

Shaboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're able to flash with Magisk I'd recommend that, and use AppNinjas app and set it as a system app

Upvote 0
E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're able to flash with Magisk I'd recommend that, and use AppNinjas app and set it as a system app
For having both a device without and with Magisk, Magisk is such a struggle to use for spoofing. Constant changes in niantics pattern in hunting rooted devices. everytime i want to use my rooted device i have to do some new work around to play pokemon go.

Upvote 0
Shaboi

Shaboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For having both a device without and with Magisk, Magisk is such a struggle to use for spoofing. Constant changes in niantics pattern in hunting rooted devices. everytime i want to use my rooted device i have to do some new work around to play pokemon go.

with magisk, I use Magisk hide to hide root from Pokemon Go. Then just downgrade Google play services then disable Play Store so it doesn't update Services. I haven't had any problem for months, even with all the new updates. Promise it's the best way :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register