• Thread starter NewbieShwa
  • Start date
  • Views 347
N

NewbieShwa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I have a Jtag console, but the DVD drive (hitachi) broke (fried, dies, imploded); so now I am trying to get the spare BenQ drive that I have to work with this console... It is impossible for me to obtain the Hitachi firmware but I did get the DVD key using Xelleus; so now I have BenQ unlocked. Now what I am wondering is if I can just spoof it as the thesame target but with the Hitachi DVD key; or maybe iXtremem 1.6 Hitachi or Benq with the original Hitachi dvd key..... I'm not sure, this is my first flash and any help will be appreciated.

Bump...Any help?

NVM, I got it working, thanks to my problem solving and ingenuity... no thanks to 7s, lol

TY anyways

K

kcgoatboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried it but you should be able to flash it with the iXtreme LT v1.2 for ben-q drives with the key injected from your old drive.

I have seen a few tuts about spoofing ben-q drives with lite-on keys but i didn't pay attension since it didn't really apply to me.

With a jtagged console you don't need a drive, just load all your games to your hdd or external hdd and playy of that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register