Discussion Spoilers** The End(s)? **Spoilers

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto IV' started by VoOdOo, May 9, 2008 with 5 replies and 663 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoOdOo

VoOdOo VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Okay, well i saved before i killed Dimitri so i have both endings. The first one i did was to save Dmitri because i heard it gave you more money. So i do it, g to the wedding, Roman is killed. I go get revenge on him agian and get in the boat. I get around the bend where Little Jacob comes in the Helicopter, but i cant get under him in time. Im not even sure what im supposed to be doing. I get in the boat is fast as possible, but he always just leaves and the mission fails, what should i do?

2. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I killed Dimitri, so I dunno if its the same, but I had to get onto a motorcycle and then hit the jump along the beach

3. Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa Se7en Legend Premium

Ratings:
    You have to go slow on the boat, when you get halfway before Jacob comes, go as fast as possible.

4. Siege Soldier

Siege Soldier Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I had a lot of trouble with this myself, when you reach the small pier that juts out from the left side go at a straight diagonal to where Jacob eventually touches down on the water, don't try to be under him the second he appears.

5. Morbid Macbeth

Morbid Macbeth Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there a certain side of the Helicopter I have to be on? This is the only part in the mission I cannot get pass. He leaves too early all the time. :cursing: If there is any way to get pass this easier, please let me know. This is driving me insane! ha ha :cursing:

6. whtsnk58

whtsnk58 Newbie

Ratings:
    That's weird, I never had that problem. He just went near the water and I'd just drive under him then the cut scene would happen.