What's new

Patched Split screen free for all boosting!

• Thread starter Mikorawr
  • Start date
  • Views 21,969
dbrown1510

dbrown1510

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks

Ind0sliverclub

Wallofdix

I'm somewhat back & active.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Winning in free for all going 30 kills and only a couple deaths is fun with my guest in free for all, easy way to boost solo, although I only did it in two games, figuring every kid and their mom was reporting me in the lobby, it's cool though.
Couldn't you maybe get a few others in a lobby so ,You your guest account friend their guest ?

Ind0sliverclub

Wallofdix

Reaction score
Sin$
So far you can get your guest in to a match with you and into a game I can't record to confirm proof but yes this can be done
As of now I'm seeking out people that want to try and fill a lobby of free for all and see if we can" get this done in a boosting lobby.

Thanks
Mikorawr

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Found a way to get two people from the same console into free for all online, been experimenting around with it and think i have found a way to do prestige and also token glitch, only problem at the moment is not having an account at 80 but getting there slowly so fingers crossed i can check this out, will keep members updated :biggrin:

P.s RSP - awesome glitches btw big props on them all :biggrin:
I could record this for you if you want so that you can get some proof

N

NiiNJAHZz

Reaction score
Sin$
Found a way to get two people from the same console into free for all online, been experimenting around with it and think i have found a way to do prestige and also token glitch, only problem at the moment is not having an account at 80 but getting there slowly so fingers crossed i can check this out, will keep members updated :biggrin:

P.s RSP - awesome glitches btw big props on them all :biggrin:
so..how..do..you..doi..it..sorry

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
but then it was patched 1 week into the game being released

hence why

infections in system link dont carry
xp in system link dont stick(ONLY STICKS WHEN IN A XBOX LIVE PRIVATE MATCH/PUB GAME)
offline servers DIFFERENT
yeah offline uses different servers then online.
retard

AquaticMirror

AquaticMirror

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
it works you hoes cant trust cuz your selffish b****es i respect you mikorawr for finding this :smile:

Ind0sliverclub

Wallofdix

Reaction score
Sin$
This dose work. those that doubt it know nothing..

xouter

QsMxouter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easier glitch have youre friend invite u to free for all while both controllers are in. Join vwolla easy as your both in the game
Found by Novaxouter

Mikorawr

Mikorawr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bringing my thread back to the top as I said there was a better use for it and it's now gonna be public knowledge if anyone is smart and has seen what the new game mode is that's comin out :wink: told you's there was a better use :tongue:

gdmatt

gdmatt

The Stig
Reaction score
Sin$
Face-off. 1v1 and 2v2.
Pretty sure this doesn't work anymore though. I tried 10 times and so did my friends but it didn't work. Followed a video TuT because text ones are pretty rubbish.

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea ive been trying it lately and cant get it to work. I've done it before so I know what I'm doing. Has anyone done it lately?

Top Bottom
Login
Register