Splatter & Fly

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Downloads' started by Letol, Jan 2, 2009 with 18 replies and 1,914 views.

1. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's rather simple, mostly because it's my first map. I hope you guys enjoy it, and well, watch out for raining bodies at the beginning. By the way, I'm sure you all know, but please don't comment or rate the file, since it's on B.net. Get in, download it, go. I'm sure you all know how to get a map from a video file too, but just incase, download the video, watch the video, look under recent maps for 'Splatter & Fly'. Well, that's about it. Could someone let me know how to put the map up on rapidshare too? Feeling a little iffy about putting it up on B.net.

[Click here to view the link] (Link is dead, I'll fix it in the near future)

EDIT:Ok added a rapidshare link, but I think I'll keep the B.net link for a while too. I doubt it will get taken off for anything, since it's a video.

[Click here to view the link]

EDIT: Pics-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wheez1026

Wheez1026 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    get the usermap file from xport, then upload it on rapidshare.
    that easy. then people just dl it, then put it on there xbox via xport.
    thanks for the map btw, nice work!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MLG M4RVEL

MLG M4RVEL Newbie

Ratings:
    i just want to know how to download the mods from your website. Plz answer back!

4. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    You need a transfer device like Xport or Xsata

Can you decribe whats on the map? or take screenshots of it?

5. OP
    Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's not really anything special, but I'll take some screenshots before the end of the night.

EDIT: There you go, got some pics in the original post.

6. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    it looks like it could be cool. Ill DL and check it out.

7. OP
    Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As I said in my other thread, I don't know if the B.net link will work right now, I took the video off of my fileshare. I did this because I got suspended from Xbox Live today and I don't know why. I don't know if the link will still work or not, but I'm going to try to figure out why I got banned and we'll see if I'll put the videos back up.

EDIT: B.net link works, and I was banned for a stupid reason, not for modding. Whatever.

8. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    Can't unzip anyone else get this problem?

9. El LALA

El LALA Newbie

Ratings:
    Re: Splatter & Fly Quote: Originally Posted by MLG M4RVEL [​IMG]
    i just want to know how to download the mods from your website. Plz answer back!

You need a transfer device like Xport or Xsata

Can someone tell me what is that, its because i'm new, and i don't know how to download them.

Please answer back:.(

10. OP
    Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The Xport and Xsata are $50 cables that you use to hook your Xbox 360 harddrive to your computer. You can also use the cheaper Microsoft Transfer Cable, which is $15 or comes with a 120GB hard drive. I recommend the Microsoft Transfer Cable.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SoulFire196

SoulFire196 Newbie

Ratings:
    How exactly did you even set up the video so you it will appear in recent games? I tried making a clip and then saving it and it doesn't work. :? Please explain what you need to do in order to make the map downloadable by watching the clip in theater.

12. deadcanadian

deadcanadian Getting There

Ratings:
    play the map in custom games then save the film of you playing. that way when you play the film the map will appear in recent maps. it wont work with forge films though

• Like Like x 1
  13. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    When your downloading a map from rapidshare or any other site and putting it on your hardrive do you have to resign or rehash it? Also where do you put the map on your hardrive when you download it, like what portion. If you need to resign it can someone post a resigner that works? Thanks, Ive had a transfer cable for awhile but never knew how to put a modded map on my hardrive.

14. AMMKILLER

AMMKILLER Enthusiast

Ratings:
    do you do this on the computer or in the game

15. El LALA

El LALA Newbie

Ratings:

where can i buy it? its because i'm in (and from) mexico and i had never seen one of those
    can i buy it radioshack?

also, thanks for telling me that i appreciate that

16. dj0wns

dj0wns Enthusiast

Ratings:
    U no the Transfer cable is free right?

17. El LALA

El LALA Newbie

Ratings:
    and where do i ge it?

18. dj0wns

dj0wns Enthusiast

Ratings:
  19. OP
    Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'd rather pay $15 dollars than wait 3 weeks. Then again, I'm pretty impatient.

Ok, I'm pretty sure that you don't have to resign/rehash it, since I already did, but I really don't know.

Anyways, the file goes into Partition 3 > Content > * > 4D5307E6 > 00000001

* - This is your profile id, which is, of course, easier to find if you have less profiles. Everyones is different, and if you have more than 1 account, the best way to find it is if you've played more games on your main account, it should have more folders than the other/others (each folder is a different game).

Rapidshare - Computer
    Film Clip - Download from Bungie.net, then the rest is in the game