SPG(secondary player glitch)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by ll MeRLiN ll, Nov 28, 2008 with 14 replies and 1,431 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ll MeRLiN ll

ll MeRLiN ll Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Whats the whole point of this and what does it help with the whole game saving process?

2. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    SPG'ing is to boost gamerscore, you glitch your profile into thinking it has earned achievements, but you haven't got them yet, so it gives you a bunch of achievements

• Like Like x 1
  3. N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s 7S

Ratings:
    1)Sign in to your SOURCE profile on controller 1.
    DONT SIGN IN ON CONTROLLER 2
    2)Start the game up.
    It really depends on what game you are performing the glitch on as they vary.
    3)Press the guide button on controller 2.
    4)Press the X on controller 2.
    5)Put controller 2 down.
    6)Sign in to the DESTINATION profile on controller 1

But the NXE fixed that. So you can only do it for certain games now. You can still do it in GoW2 but with just one controller. Like This...

With 1 controller.
    Sign in to the account that has the achievements.
    Go to the training grounds.
    Press A on the 1st training.
    Quickly press the guide button.
    then sign out and sign in with the account you want the glitch on.
    You will be kicked back to the main menu.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    ll MeRLiN ll

ll MeRLiN ll Enthusiast

Ratings:
    oh ok. like what do you do with them when you download them when using xplorer360?

5. N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s 7S

Ratings:
    when you download a spg, your just downloading a nother xbox 360 profile, not a gamesave.
    Your glitching the spg profile to your real profile :smile:

youll just click drive on the tool bar and select hard drive or mem card. then select which partition your using (i use mem card so mines partition 1) then click the + sign on content, then under content you will drag the spg profile: it should be something like-E001234578FHGY6-thats what profiles look like.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    ll MeRLiN ll

ll MeRLiN ll Enthusiast

Ratings:
    k thank you very much i can really understand how it works now

7. N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s 7S

Ratings:
  8. Hellraiser83

Hellraiser83 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  9. Xox Jfresh xoX

Xox Jfresh xoX Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    You have to put the account that has all the achievements on auto sign in and then when the game is loading up you have to hit the middle button fast and sign into the profile that you want to get the achievements on before it signs in the account that already has all the achievements and then play one full ranked match and get at least one kill and you will get all the online achievements besides the new ones.

you have to connect your hardrive to your computer and download a profile that is in premium and put it on your hardrive.

11. Hellraiser83

Hellraiser83 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it dont works with NXE. i know people still do this glitch with NXE but i cant find anywhere a tutorial

EDIT: u say that i have to sign in the profile when i need achievements BEFORE the auto sign profile, signs right? ive read in all tutorial that u have to do this AFTER main profile is signed. so its the new method or u wrote wrong?

12. N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s 7S

Ratings:
    it DOES work after the NXE.. your wrong.

13. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    i didnt say it works with NXE but if nekko says it works then it probably does. Also i didnt type anything wrong you just might have interpreted it wrong.

14. N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s 7S

Ratings:
    thank you for having faith in me :thumbup:

THESE SPG's WILL STILL WORK (you can only use one controller with the NXE now thats the only difference)

GoW1
    GoW2
    GH3
    CoD4

15. Hellraiser83

Hellraiser83 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok but in gow2 i start training grounds, then i disconnect profile1 and connect profile2, and it works. in gow1, where i have to switch profiles?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.