SPG help (serious problems, how to fix?)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by hello1234, Aug 10, 2009 with 5 replies and 444 views.

1. hello1234

hello1234 Newbie

Ratings:
    I need help. I have one 360 with title update 3 and one with 4. I downloaded a level 56 profile AND a 51 profile in case one of them wouldn't wotk to my MU and then plugged it into my TU3 box. When I then tried glitching the 51 and 56 to a test offline account that I just made, the level on that accounts magically become level 100 when I do the TU3 spg when I want it to be level 51 or 56. Why is this? What am I doing wrong? So I figure OK it's level 100. When I then transfer the account with level 100 to my TU4 360 to do the new Horde SPG (one wave of horde to unlock the achievement) my rank goes from 100 to 1 straight away. Like I've never had it say I'm level 100 on TU 4 box even though I have it on the TU3 one. I've tried doing it both online and offline but none of it works. How do you get the rank to stick from TU3 box to TU4 box? Do you actually need to HAVE the achievements for it to transfer over the rank? Also, is it possible to do the Horde SPG with TU3 or only TU4? Any help at all would be appreciated. I just want to do the Horde SPG before they patch it.

I'm starting to think that it's not even TU3 that I have, that it's actually TU2. Does anyone know if there's a way to check what update you have? What did they patch for TU3 that was there in TU2? I'll give a 1 month or a 3 month to anyone who is able to help me out.

2. AWOL SPARTAN NZ

AWOL SPARTAN NZ Newbie

Ratings:
    tHE SAME HAPPEND TO ME!! it is because Epic has finally found out how to patch the orginal gears 2 spg but the rank should be saved on a server. I was a lvl 84 legit and got it reset to 1 but as of now you cant be able to glitch rank unless you hex edit

3. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow that sucks dude, I heard somebody was a 92 and got reset, thats crazy.

4. AWOL SPARTAN NZ

AWOL SPARTAN NZ Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey Nemisis sorry about the Gamerscore reset man wow that sucks did you still want me to glitch gears 1 for you

5. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah if you want to, my new GT is in my signature below, add me then ill send you the info if you want.

6. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    He was talking about his Gears 2 rank being reset, not his gamerscore.