What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion SPENDING POINTS ON A BANNED PROFILE

• Thread starter FREEBOOT360
  • Start date
  • Views 531
FREEBOOT360

FREEBOOT360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is in the wrong place i apologise or has been posted before
its quite easy you sign in to your account using google chrome method (theres a tut on here look you will find it) buy the game online with your profile then sign in to your non banned account and download the trial game of whatever you bought then after downloaded load it up and sign in to your banned profile it will say full game downloaded at the bottom and will be unlocked on all your profiles hope it helps i lost 5 profiles at least i got my points back lol

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to sign into Xbox LIVE for this to work and being banned won't let you.

FREEBOOT360

FREEBOOT360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no you dont need to be signed in did you try it before u flamed it when u try to sign in it signs you in for a second before the suspension sign comes up thats what gets it so try before you write stupid s***

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, lately I've been accused of flaming when I wasn't. Flaming means to insult someone, and I didn't.

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no you dont need to be signed in did you try it before u flamed it when u try to sign in it signs you in for a second before the suspension sign comes up thats what gets it so try before you write stupid s***
But what's the point of buying things on a banned account.

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
or, log into Zune and use your MSP to watch movies on a banned account. END.

Top Bottom
Login
Register