• Thread starter MrAssassin
  • Start date
  • Views 1,688
MrAssassin

MrAssassin

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
Reaction score
Sin$
I have about 25 motes of light and im wondering should I spend them on xur and get a helmet engram or should I spend them on the emblums and class items from the speaker?
What do ye guys do with your motes of light?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say engram unless you like any of the class items.

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say save until they have an exotic weapon engram. At least that's what I am doing.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have about 25 motes of light and im wondering should I spend them on xur and get a helmet engram or should I spend them on the emblums and class items from the speaker?
What do ye guys do with your motes of light?
It's your choice really, I got the engram because well I had like 70 something motes of light and because I don't really like the class items. I like my emblem I got from the limited edition more. So if you have an emblem you like more and that not as many people can get then I'd get then engram. Also if you get the engram you have a chance that you might get something for a different class. I hope that helps!

MrAssassin

MrAssassin

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I couldn't resist so I spent my motes of light on the engram. I got the Apotheosis Veil and its for the warlock.
Luckily enough I am a warlock :smile:
All I need to do now is get 7 more strange coins to get the AR before xur leaves.

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't need any more exotic engrams, so I bought the Dead Zone Revolution cloak from the Speaker. Needless to say I was not disappointed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register