Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Speed Dem0nzZ Clan?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Temptation, Jan 19, 2009 with 12 replies and 381 views.

1. Temptation

Temptation Member

Ratings:
    Would this be a good idea? Im thinking of making a clan called "Speed Demons". Which to get in you need a fully working modded controller. Could be cod 4 or 5. Or Just any FPS. If you want co leader or any ideas with this. please reply.

2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Modded controllers don't work in cod5.

3. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Except they do, they have these ones on ebay. And they have 3 diferant modes to them. The type for CoD4 and Gears is mode 1, CoD5 is mod 2, and three shot burst is mode 3.

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    The CoD 5 ones are not fully modded, They are just the set of the allowed speed. He said that you have to have a fully modded one to get in the clan.

5. OP
    Temptation

Temptation Member

Ratings:
    no they work. theres burst, semi fast, and defaul fast. Its a new cod 5 mode. i could post a tutorial on making your own with the kit or buying one finished. Is it a good idea? its like 20 bucks to make your own. so its wicked/

6. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
  7. ThaPunisher

ThaPunisher Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Making a clan with all modded controllers... you better get ready to take some sh*t online, thats all i gotta say bc some people go psycho over one of them and i couldnt imagine what they would say to a whole team...

btw [Click here to view the link] makes COD5 rapid fire controllers

8. OP
    Temptation

Temptation Member

Ratings:
    you can just5 buy a kit for 20 and make it yourself. thats what im doing/did.

9. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
  10. OP
    Temptation

Temptation Member

Ratings:
    i read it... i dont need your tutorial to make my own. I already know how to do it. besides theres tutorials all over the net. BTW, ever heard of making it with the sync button? I can too.

11. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    If you plan on playing on gamebattles every team you play will dispute and one day you'll come along one with a capture card.

12. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    Ok then, make one. What are you waiting for? If it isn't perfect, I guess you will have to take back what you said, that you don't need mine.

13. OP
    Temptation

Temptation Member

Ratings:
    all you know is push button. i know more. not to brag.