• Thread starter GoogleMyYahoo
  • Start date
  • Views 315
GoogleMyYahoo

GoogleMyYahoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't want to waste your time, so I'll get straight to the point,...

For my roleplay clan, we try to have the most realistic feel possible. An idea that arose was spawning speedbumps on main roads to prevent speeding. I spent some time last night going through Evil B 's Object Spawner but had no luck finding the actual speedbump model. I know for a fact that there are speedbumps in the game because the underground parking garage on the second island has them.

My questilon(s) is/are...

• What is the model name for the speedbump.
  • If you can't spawn the actual speedbump moel, what would be a good alternative?
Thanks for any help :biggrin:

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$

For my roleplay clan, we try to have the most realistic feel possible. An idea that arose was spawning speedbumps on main roads to prevent speeding. I spent some time last night going through Evil B 's Object Spawner but had no luck finding the actual speedbump model. I know for a fact that there are speedbumps in the game because the underground parking garage on the second island has them.

• If you can't spawn the actual speedbump moel, what would be a good alternative?
I have ran through a ton of models but I don't recall seeing a speed bump by itself. Or it was Hollow/ Sorry

Upvote 0
aCoD Prodigy

aCoD Prodigy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I use the BM_Barrier_Ramp for role plays, it is in the ramp section of Evil Blunt's Object Spawner.

Upvote 0
GoogleMyYahoo

GoogleMyYahoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the BM_Barrier_Ramp for role plays, it is in the ramp section of Evil Blunt's Object Spawner.

Yeah. Thats what I use right now too. I put them back to back and that gets the job done. It just seemed more fitting to have the actual speed bump. 
I have ran through a ton of models but I don't recall seeing a speed bump by itself. Or it was Hollow/ Sorry

Ah damn. I just assumed it was a spawnable model. Well, doesn't hurt to ask. :tongue:

Upvote 0
GoogleMyYahoo

GoogleMyYahoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sure. We love to have new members. We require all new members to have an interview with us. Just message me on xbox and I'll get back to you later today.

GT: uGoogleMyYahoo

Upvote 0
The Cable Guy

HumanTower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I used for speed bumps was barrels. It takes a few side by side, but if done correctly it actually makes a good speed bump. Actually messes up lower cars if they hit it too fast.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register